Home

Tiger Woods lost DLC Courses and a Possible Solution for XBox 360 and PS3 users

This is a discussion on Tiger Woods lost DLC Courses and a Possible Solution for XBox 360 and PS3 users within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2020, 11:10 PM   #89
MVP

donkey33's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Tiger Woods lost DLC Courses and a Possible Solution for XBox 360 and PS3 users

Although I've got all the DLC courses on Xbox 360, I had an old 40GB PS3 collecting dust so I used an online tutorial to quickly test a jailbreak and it works fine.

Good news for anyone with a PS3 who wants to jailbreak. I'll stick to my 360 until RPCS3 gets TW14 working.
Old 08-27-2020, 08:35 AM   #90
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Tiger Woods lost DLC Courses and a Possible Solution for XBox 360 and PS3 users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Cee
Wow. How long did this take? Did you have to restart your career?
Total time to Jailbreak and upload data and copy disc to PS3 HDD was probably 3 or 4 hours over a couple of days (I was in no hurry).

My career stats remained in place and I picked up right where I left off.

The jailbreak videos on YouTube from MODDED WARFARE were the best:
youtube.com/watch?v=lF-HCpWb_n0&list=PLn7ji3VsPy3HtSY6rB8yCCRQpWQOc-uJS&index=1

The PS3 extractor was this one:
sites.google.com/site/theleecherman/psnpkgdecryptor-extractor

Straight forward and easy to use. The FTP will be built into one of the jailbreak apps (ModMan) and will allow you to use FileZilla to drag and drop the extracted courses into the games "Courses" folder.

Take your time... it's worth the effort to have ALL the courses available.

Cheers
Old 08-28-2020, 12:41 PM   #91
Pro

As much as I want all the courses, won't jailbreak my PS3 at this point as my daughters are still playing online.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2020, 01:26 PM   #92
Rookie

Damn, i've run into a problem right at the very end. I got everything jailbroken and loaded up onto my game via filezilla, I can load the game through modman and I can see the courses when I go in to play a practice round, but when I select one and go to play it just sits on the loading screen forever.
Old 09-01-2020, 10:13 AM   #93
Rookie

Quote:
Straight forward and easy to use. The FTP will be built into one of the jailbreak apps (ModMan) and will allow you to use FileZilla to drag and drop the extracted courses into the games "Courses" folder.

Was there anything else you did after dragging the courses in? You didn't rename anything right? I am completely stumped on my issue, I followed the instructions to a t, can see the courses in the list, but the game sits on the loading screen. There's something missing to boot the course up.

Do you get any messages when you first boot up? Did you install the game directly from disc or did you bring it over to your hard drive?
Old 09-01-2020, 10:19 PM   #94
MVP

donkey33's Arena

Have you completely removed the game files and tried again? Might have been a bad copy across.
Old 09-05-2020, 11:47 AM   #95
Rookie

Yep deleted everything off my ls3 and started from scratch. Same thing. Such a bummer, I was so close I could taste it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2020, 09:34 PM   #96
MVP

donkey33's Arena

It could be the HDD also but if you have a spare 2.5 inch drive laying around, you could try it on that also.

I did mine with a 40GB drive initially just to test which was obviously too small so when it worked, I swapped in a bigger one and it works fine. You don't need to jailbreak again as the drive just formats using the correct firmware.

Worth a shot I guess.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »