Home

Tiger Woods lost DLC Courses and a Possible Solution for XBox 360 and PS3 users

This is a discussion on Tiger Woods lost DLC Courses and a Possible Solution for XBox 360 and PS3 users within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-27-2020, 05:54 PM   #65
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Tiger Woods lost DLC Courses and a Possible Solution for XBox 360 and PS3 users

Quote:
Originally Posted by twpgafan
I have PS3 Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 The Master's Collectors Edition Disc. I purchased and downloaded the remaining courses from PSN a few years ago. I now have the complete 44 course list. I still play it and courses all work fine. No Internet connection or support for the game but still good to play and enjoy.

I backed up the DLC course files on a flash drive and then saved them to my laptop pc.

Maybe copying those course files from my PS3 back to a flash drive and using a PS3 USB port would work for you to be able to have all the courses.

Contact me if you are interested in trying this method out.or discussing further. I'm not looking to make money. But just cover cost of flash drive and shipping.

I also have Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 The Master's Collectors Edition disc and complete DLC courses also on my PS3.
Would love to help you share these. Please reach out
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2020, 09:33 PM   #66
Rookie

binga30's Arena

Re: Tiger Woods lost DLC Courses and a Possible Solution for XBox 360 and PS3 users

Quote:
Originally Posted by michwolve
Many of the Tiger Woods games are not yet playable on rpcs3, but hopefully when they are we can figure out DLC
I realise that, was merely presenting a way for PS3 users to download the files for their console.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Old 06-02-2020, 10:12 PM   #67
Just started!

is there any chance u could send me these files through email? [email protected] please!!
Old 06-02-2020, 10:13 PM   #68
Just started!

Quote:
I have PS3 Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 The Master's Collectors Edition Disc. I purchased and downloaded the remaining courses from PSN a few years ago. I now have the complete 44 course list. I still play it and courses all work fine. No Internet connection or support for the game but still good to play and enjoy.

I backed up the DLC course files on a flash drive and then saved them to my laptop pc.

Maybe copying those course files from my PS3 back to a flash drive and using a PS3 USB port would work for you to be able to have all the courses.

Contact me if you are interested in trying this method out.or discussing further. I'm not looking to make money. But just cover cost of flash drive and shipping.

I also have Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 The Master's Collectors Edition disc and complete DLC courses also on my PS3.
is there any chance u could send me these files through email? [email protected] please!!
Old 06-02-2020, 10:41 PM   #69
Rookie

binga30's Arena

Or even upload to a Google drive and share the link?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Old 06-06-2020, 12:51 PM   #70
Just started!

Quote:

Can you please send me the files [email protected]. Really Really would appreciate it
Old 06-18-2020, 05:32 PM   #71
Rookie

KidsAreAsleep's Arena

Tiger Woods lost DLC Courses and a Possible Solution for XBox 360 and PS3 users

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilike2annoy
Can you please send me the files [email protected]. Really Really would appreciate it

Quote:

Does this work? I am also looking for the TW PGA Tour 14 courses. I’m happy to pay a little something if it does work.

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports

YouTube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfb...B8QRdC0QWSRTIg

Twitch Channel:https://www.twitch.tv/kidsareasleepgaming

Last edited by KidsAreAsleep; 06-18-2020 at 09:44 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2020, 12:24 PM   #72
Rookie

Quote:

I got Tiger Woods ‘14 a few days ago. Would you be willing to send me the flash drive with the DLC courses? My email is [email protected]

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »