Home

Tiger Woods lost DLC Courses and a Possible Solution for XBox 360 and PS3 users

This is a discussion on Tiger Woods lost DLC Courses and a Possible Solution for XBox 360 and PS3 users within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-23-2020, 07:09 AM   #17
MVP

donkey33's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Tiger Woods lost DLC Courses and a Possible Solution for XBox 360 and PS3 users

I got my hands on the courses finally via a friends old console (and gamertag unfortunately). Very happy having all the courses and the game is back in full rotation!
Old 01-23-2020, 04:18 PM   #18
Rookie

binga30's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Tiger Woods lost DLC Courses and a Possible Solution for XBox 360 and PS3 users

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkey33
I got my hands on the courses finally via a friends old console (and gamertag unfortunately). Very happy having all the courses and the game is back in full rotation!

Would it be possible to pack the content into a ZIP and upload to a share site?
Old 01-24-2020, 12:42 PM   #19
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by twpgafan
I have PS3 Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 The Master's Collectors Edition Disc. I purchased and downloaded the remaining courses from PSN a few years ago. I now have the complete 44 course list. I still play it and courses all work fine. No Internet connection or support for the game but still good to play and enjoy.

I backed up the DLC course files on a flash drive and then saved them to my laptop pc.

Maybe copying those course files from my PS3 back to a flash drive and using a PS3 USB port would work for you to be able to have all the courses.

Contact me if you are interested in trying this method out.or discussing further. I'm not looking to make money. But just cover cost of flash drive and shipping.

I also have Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 The Master's Collectors Edition disc and complete DLC courses also on my PS3.
Good afternoon, have you tried this method with anyone and has this method worked out?
Old 01-24-2020, 12:45 PM   #20
Just started!

Good afternoon, I’m trying to understand what you are saying. Does that mean if I purchase all of the above games, the courses would automatically unlock for 2014? Or would they still be locked in that game?
Old 01-24-2020, 02:40 PM   #21
Just started!

If anyone has the full game (including all dlc) and is looking to get rid of it, message me. I really want a good golf game again and would really like to have the full game. PS3 preferred.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2020, 07:42 PM   #22
MVP

donkey33's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by binga30
Would it be possible to pack the content into a ZIP and upload to a share site?
I guess so. I've no idea if it would work though as I have to use his old console and gamertag to play Tiger 14 as it wouldn't be active under my gamertag (I assume?).
Old 01-25-2020, 07:07 PM   #23
MVP

jr86's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeSkyGolfer
Good afternoon, I’m trying to understand what you are saying. Does that mean if I purchase all of the above games, the courses would automatically unlock for 2014? Or would they still be locked in that game?
You do know you could just purchase TGC and you would have access to all these courses and 1000's more......
Old 01-26-2020, 04:12 PM   #24
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr86
You do know you could just purchase TGC and you would have access to all these courses and 1000's more......
I'm pretty sure it's all about career mode... it is for me. The presentation is close to inexistent on TGC compared with TW14. And you have a lot of work to do to get something close to a good career mode.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »