Home

Everybody's Golf Arrives on August 29 For PlayStation 4 - Post Impressions

This is a discussion on Everybody's Golf Arrives on August 29 For PlayStation 4 - Post Impressions within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2017, 05:08 PM   #81
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: Everybody's Golf Arrives on August 29 For PlayStation 4 - Watch The New Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAMPBLACKMAMBA24
I'm totally on the fence with this one. Just not sure there is enough here to keep me interested. When it comes to Golf I take it very serious. Maybe I need to loosen up a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It may look goofy but it's a very good golf game.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2017, 07:07 PM   #82
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Everybody's Golf Arrives on August 29 For PlayStation 4 - Watch The New Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdoll08
There are 5 courses in the base game and at least 5 more coming. You get one course as a preorder bonus and in Japan they are selling a season pass version of the game with 4 more courses for a total of 10. Maybe they will add even more, who knows?
The additional course was the reason I pre-ordered the game. It's all downloaded along with Themes and Avatar, and am waiting for the clock to strike midnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeg
I've never played a Hot Shots Golf before, but I will be getting this tonight. Between real life golf, TGC2, and this - my wife is getting concerned.
If you intend to get the game, I suggest pre-order it (if it's still possible) as you get an extra course as part of pre-order bonus.
Old 08-28-2017, 08:11 PM   #83
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

I got home today expecting that maybe the game would be here as I typically receive games the Monday before release date when shipped from Best Buy. Don't ask me why it just happens.

Anyways I get home and its not here. So I'm thinking, no biggie they'll deliver it tomorrow on its release date. As the evening progresses I decide to look at my Best Buy account to see where it is in tracking and realize that I never ordered it! So I quickly ordered and am doing store pickup.

Whew! So glad I checked. Had I got home tomorrow and realized I never ordered it, there is no way I'm driving all the way back in to pick it up.

But in any event, the game is ordered, I'll pick up on my way home tomorrow and everything will be good to go tomorrow night.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 08-28-2017, 08:39 PM   #84
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
It may look goofy but it's a very good golf game.
Yeah and unless something changed..some of the best ball physics in a golf game.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 08-28-2017, 08:42 PM   #85
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
Yeah and unless something changed..some of the best ball physics in a golf game.

I've been watching some streams and I have yet to see a bad shot. How challenging is this? I understand the arcade look but will it present any type of challenge?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2017, 08:55 PM   #86
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
I've been watching some streams and I have yet to see a bad shot. How challenging is this? I understand the arcade look but will it present any type of challenge?

You'll only see the easiest courses on early streams. Later ones should challenge you both on driving/shot placement and accuracy as well as green reading, if series history is any indication.

Getting a perfect meter shot in Hot Shots isn't difficult with practice. But there are a lot of other factors that determine where the ball is going to stop rolling, and it's pretty hard to visualize them all.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Operation Sports mobile app

Last edited by bcruise; 08-28-2017 at 09:01 PM.
Old 08-28-2017, 08:56 PM   #87
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
You'll only see the easiest courses on early streams. Later ones should challenge you both on driving/shot accuracy as well as green reading, if series history is any indication.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Operation Sports mobile app

Asking questions on OS always somehow end up costing me $$. Thanks for feedback bcruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-28-2017, 09:12 PM   #88
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Asking questions on OS always somehow end up costing me $$. Thanks for feedback bcruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I saw your name in this thread and figured you were posting impressions.

You won't be disappointed in this game. If you are, bcruise will refund your money...

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »