Home

Everybody's Golf Arrives on August 29 For PlayStation 4 - Post Impressions

This is a discussion on Everybody's Golf Arrives on August 29 For PlayStation 4 - Post Impressions within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2017, 04:06 PM   #369
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Everybody's Golf Arrives on August 29 For PlayStation 4 - Post Impressions

Came 1.2 feet away from my first hole in one in this game. Was rolling right on line to the hole and just ran out of energy. So frustrating lol
Old 09-16-2017, 07:36 PM   #370
Rookie

WooCRISPY's Arena

Just a couple pictures from when I was grinding my Fish Encyclopedia, surprised they haven't gone extinct already

Spoiler

Spoiler

Was like this on every Course I fished a couple nights ago.
Uploads for Everybody's Golf!
Old 09-17-2017, 04:53 PM   #371
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by half-fast
As a huge veteran of Hot Shots 3 & 4, I'm pretty let down by the putting. The backdoor stat should *absolutely not be a thing*. I have recordings of putts going definite wide of the hole and yet they drop in. So lame.

Another irritating thing is on really short putts, having to do the three clicks for a full swing, on a putt thats like a foot, is pretty unnecessary.

Caddies are a huge let down compared to past games, and character creation is not really that great either. Courses are beautiful, and the rest of the gameplay seems pretty on point.
I miss unlocking personalities. I also miss Sakura extensively. I also miss the different seasons.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2017, 02:50 AM   #372
Rookie

Game looks and plays great on the pro with hdr and 4k. I also wish there was seasons but regardless it's a darn perty game.
Old 09-18-2017, 08:53 AM   #373
Rookie

WooCRISPY's Arena

Finally bagged my first Hole-in-One sooo happy I'll throw it in the highlight thread later... Thought I was never going to get the darn thing after putting the ball within a half-foot on multiple occasions.

Still haven't achieved an Albatross or Condor though... I have come within a foot of an Albatross a couple times already but not actually in.
Old 09-19-2017, 02:09 PM   #374
MVP

Thrash13's Arena

OVR: 7

I just read this entire topic trying to get a true feel for this game. I've never played a Hot Shots (Everybody's Golf) game before, but this sounds like it might satisfy my golfing needs for awhile. I enjoy EA Sports Rory McIlroy, but I need something new and different and haven't ever really gotten into TGC.

Is there an actual course list anywhere? I see the two DLC courses on the Playstation website, but what other courses are in the game? I know they all have to be unlocked, but I want to know how much content I'll be getting with the game. Also, has Sony already said they will be releasing more courses through DLC in the future, or is everyone just hoping they will?

I'm sorry for the course question, but after reading everything here, I couldn't find an actual list.
Old 09-21-2017, 07:33 AM   #375
Rookie

WooCRISPY's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrash13
I just read this entire topic trying to get a true feel for this game. I've never played a Hot Shots (Everybody's Golf) game before, but this sounds like it might satisfy my golfing needs for awhile. I enjoy EA Sports Rory McIlroy, but I need something new and different and haven't ever really gotten into TGC.

Is there an actual course list anywhere? I see the two DLC courses on the Playstation website, but what other courses are in the game? I know they all have to be unlocked, but I want to know how much content I'll be getting with the game. Also, has Sony already said they will be releasing more courses through DLC in the future, or is everyone just hoping they will?

I'm sorry for the course question, but after reading everything here, I couldn't find an actual list.
Right now there are 5 Courses with the game that you unlock plus 2 more DLC Courses. In Japan there is actually a Season Pass and they've released a decent amount of DLC in their previous games so I don't see why it would change now. A good bonus is that the game isn't $60 retail which is nice. The only major drawback you might have is that the game uses the old-school '3-click system' for hitting the ball.

I wasn't able to find a list or pictures online of all the courses (and I am not trying to peddle my youtube channel) but in my signature I have a bunch of VS Matches and I have to believe I've faced them on every course by now if you want to see what they look like during gameplay. Otherwise off the top of my head...

1. Eagle City G.C. - First course, very basic. Setting is that of a major city.
2. Alpina Forest - Lots of hills with mountains/forest as the setting. Some holes feature large elevation changes.
3. Kanaloa Beach Resort - A beach (duh) slight bump in difficulty, some holes have unique layouts that use the 'beach' theme well.
4. Vortex Valley - The first Course that has a good spike in difficulty. Definitely uses the Grand Canyon as its theme, lots of changes in elevation.
5. Imperial Garden - Hardest course in the game at the moment. Classic 'Euro'-feeling course that also features pot bunkers and long grass.
6. (DLC) Green C.C. - Original Course from the first ever Hot Shots Golf game. Very basic but features popular background music that was in the original.
7. (DLC) Balata C.C - Course from Hot Shots Golf 2. Another basic course.

(Edit) Another thing to note, each 9-Hole (IN) and (OUT) are considered their own "Lobbies" during Online play, so when you unlock all 5 Courses and go online there are 10 Lobbies in total (14 if you have both DLC Courses)

Last edited by WooCRISPY; 09-21-2017 at 07:39 AM. Reason: Correct Course Names
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2017, 08:56 AM   #376
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by WooCRISPY
Right now there are 5 Courses with the game that you unlock plus 2 more DLC Courses. In Japan there is actually a Season Pass and they've released a decent amount of DLC in their previous games so I don't see why it would change now. A good bonus is that the game isn't $60 retail which is nice. The only major drawback you might have is that the game uses the old-school '3-click system' for hitting the ball.

I wasn't able to find a list or pictures online of all the courses (and I am not trying to peddle my youtube channel) but in my signature I have a bunch of VS Matches and I have to believe I've faced them on every course by now if you want to see what they look like during gameplay. Otherwise off the top of my head...

1. Eagle City G.C. - First course, very basic. Setting is that of a major city.
2. Alpina Forest - Lots of hills with mountains/forest as the setting. Some holes feature large elevation changes.
3. Kanaloa Beach Resort - A beach (duh) slight bump in difficulty, some holes have unique layouts that use the 'beach' theme well.
4. Vortex Valley - The first Course that has a good spike in difficulty. Definitely uses the Grand Canyon as its theme, lots of changes in elevation.
5. Imperial Garden - Hardest course in the game at the moment. Classic 'Euro'-feeling course that also features pot bunkers and long grass.
6. (DLC) Green C.C. - Original Course from the first ever Hot Shots Golf game. Very basic but features popular background music that was in the original.
7. (DLC) Balata C.C - Course from Hot Shots Golf 2. Another basic course.

(Edit) Another thing to note, each 9-Hole (IN) and (OUT) are considered their own "Lobbies" during Online play, so when you unlock all 5 Courses and go online there are 10 Lobbies in total (14 if you have both DLC Courses)

Im loving the vortex valley.
Seems like there is alot of opportunities for some bank shots. and lots of different ways to play the holes. Very tricky course.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »