Home

Everybody's Golf Arrives on August 29 For PlayStation 4 - Post Impressions

This is a discussion on Everybody's Golf Arrives on August 29 For PlayStation 4 - Post Impressions within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-12-2017, 11:15 AM   #401
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Everybody's Golf Arrives on August 29 For PlayStation 4 - Post Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabster
Are they recyclable an infinite amount? I thought I read they don't upgrade the same or something after being recycled.

I'm only rank 5 so my question is about the other clubs. Is there a drawback to using clubs like the Big Air set over the standard clubs? From what I can see they don't degrade and they have the same impact zone as standard clubs.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Big Air, Pin Hole and other clubs can be used indefinitely just like Standard clubs. I initially favored Pin Hole as it gives you more control and then started using Big Air exclusively for extra distance/power as I got better. Custom clubs are the only ones which need to be recycled/repaired and degrade over time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2017, 02:34 PM   #402
Crunchy

Mabster's Arena

OVR: 7

Some info on things to come. A national tournament mode coming next and three new courses. Google translated from a Japanese site, http://www.4gamer.net/games/272/G027216/20170831177/

Quote:
Also, information on the update was released here.*At the moment, updates such as "national convention", "expansion of competition room", "function expansion element that can be played in open course", "one-shot mission", "avatar copy ranking" and "additional course delivery" are planned.*
 The national tournament competes with the players nationwide on the online for a certain period of time.*It is divided into qualifying and main battle, and it seems that there is a possibility of getting rare items if it keeps good results.*We are planning to hold this national competition in the future.

Old 10-27-2017, 11:17 AM   #403
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Haven't played in weeks.

Really need to get back into this.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 10-29-2017, 03:53 PM   #404
Rookie

WooCRISPY's Arena

Huh... I recently stopped playing this because I already have my Platinum and my Playstation Plus ran out a couple weeks ago. I hopped on the other day and to my amazement I was still able to hop Online and do the Daily Tournament.

Today I was given the Participation Bonus for playing the Round. It appears that you do NOT need Playstation Plus to play Online. I don't know if that'll be different for the Online Tournaments when that's released but as of right now you can access everything without PS+
Uploads for Everybody's Golf!
Old 11-09-2017, 12:29 PM   #405
Crunchy

Mabster's Arena

OVR: 7

National Tournament update and a new course DLC, Namron Bay Country Club, will be on November 20th.

https://www.jp.playstation.com/blog/...newmingol.html

Quote:
"National Tournament" delivered by free large update of Monday, November 20 (Monday) is an online only mode where all participants compete for scores.*It is a two-part system of "qualifying" and "final", and the top scorer in "qualifying" advanced to "final".*The regulations differ for each competition, as there are restrictions on clubs and balls (gears) that can be used, and it will be a game in bad weather.
So club and ball restrictions can be in place for tournaments. Very good.

Also of note, looks like we'll be able to move from open course to open course without returning to the home area. Will save a lot of time collecting gems.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2017, 02:52 PM   #406
MVP

OnlookerDelay's Arena

OVR: 10

Has there been any word from Clap Hanz about an update that would bring Advanced Swings, like we had in HGG WI and HSG OOB, back to the game? I quit playing this game after two weeks because I'm not a fan of the horizontal, non real time 3-click meter it uses.
Old 11-09-2017, 07:06 PM   #407
Rookie

Quote:
National Tournament update and a new course DLC, Namron Bay Country Club, will be on November 20th.

Also of note, looks like we'll be able to move from open course to open course without returning to the home area. Will save a lot of time collecting gems.
Gem farming is the reason I gave up on the game. I can't be bothered spending more than an hour everyday simply trying to collect gems. The custom clubs should not have been such an integral part of the game and there should've been a better way to upgrade clubs instead of gems & gem farming.
Old 11-10-2017, 03:49 PM   #408
Rookie

WooCRISPY's Arena

Quote:

Honestly, as much as I have been waiting for more DLC Courses and that Tournament mode this might be the biggest thing to me. I love the game but it needed a LOT of 'QOL' fixes and this was the biggest one.

I haven't looked up any info on the Courses so it will be pretty exciting playing them for the first time. I will record a full round on them like I did for Green CC and Balata CC for anyone who wants to preview them.
Uploads for Everybody's Golf!

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »