Home

The Golf Club 2 Patch 1.03 Available Now For PS4, Next Week For Xbox One - Patch Notes

This is a discussion on The Golf Club 2 Patch 1.03 Available Now For PS4, Next Week For Xbox One - Patch Notes within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2017, 12:13 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: The Golf Club 2 Patch 1.03 Available Now For PS4, Next Week For Xbox One - Patch

Next TGC2 Update Items (Incomplete)

Hi Folks,

There have been some comments and questions about what we are planning with the next update for TGC2. I have a list below of some of the top items we will be knocking off but it’s not a complete list. As we get closer to first party review for the next update I will share a more information. Unfortunately I currently don’t have an estimated date for when the update will be submitted for review but I will keep you updated on that as well.

• Additional stat tracking: Par, Birdies, Eagles, Albatross, and Hole-In-One, etc…
• Staggered Leaderboards: This will hide results of those who have already completed an event and they will progress as you complete your rounds.
• Additional Sorting Filters for finding Societies to join.
• Tuning to Career Mode AI.
• Addition of an option for Society Presidents to ban users they suspect of cheating.

http://www.hb-studios.com/forum/inde....msg264865#new

Xbox One Elite Controller

The Golf Club 2
Old 10-05-2017, 01:16 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: The Golf Club 2 Patch 1.03 Available Now For PS4, Next Week For Xbox One - Patch

How come the PS4 Pro will not update? I'm still sitting on version 1.0. I have re-installed the app and it still at 1.0, I checked for update and it states I have the latest version 1.0 which I know the latest version in 1.02 and 1.03 is waiting on the runway.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »