Home

2K Partners with HB Studios - The Golf Club 2019 Featuring PGA TOUR Releases Today

This is a discussion on 2K Partners with HB Studios - The Golf Club 2019 Featuring PGA TOUR Releases Today within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2018, 10:04 AM   #9
Pro

jmaj315's Arena

OVR: 2
Yea, I woke up this morning hoping to d/l it.
It's 10am local and not in my psn store, am I missing something?*
Old 08-28-2018, 10:21 AM   #10
MVP

BaseballCtchr's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: 2K Partners with HB Studios - The Golf Club 2019 Featuring PGA TOUR Releases Toda

I’ll buy it even though I barely played TGC2. I get the feeling 2k picked this up to create an e league with it.
Old 08-28-2018, 10:39 AM   #11
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: 2K Partners with HB Studios - The Golf Club 2019 Featuring PGA TOUR Releases Toda

I'm curious to see if they eventually make other pros playable, and in doing so, whether or not they eventually introduce attributes to the game. I personally like the way it currently is, but I do wonder how they go about the potential of introducing guys like Tiger Woods, Brooks Koepka, etc. if they do not have attributes in place to differentiate them.

Definitely exciting to see them link up with 2K though; should open them up to some resources that they simply haven't had in the past.
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2018, 10:47 AM   #12
MVP

OnlookerDelay's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_OS
I don't see it on the PlayStation store or the Xbox games home page.* Yet this articles states that it's now available.
I've had my XBox One X game installed since 12:20 AM EDT. It was in the Microsoft store promptly at midnight.
Old 08-28-2018, 10:49 AM   #13
MVP

OnlookerDelay's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah...THAT Guy
I'm curious to see if they eventually make other pros playable, and in doing so, whether or not they eventually introduce attributes to the game. I personally like the way it currently is, but I do wonder how they go about the potential of introducing guys like Tiger Woods, Brooks Koepka, etc. if they do not have attributes in place to differentiate them.

Definitely exciting to see them link up with 2K though; should open them up to some resources that they simply haven't had in the past.
I think they'll eventually try to cash in on using PGA TOUR players. They've got licensed PGA TOUR courses, and have stated they'll be doing more in the future. Why not spice it up a bit with some recognizable players?
Old 08-28-2018, 10:51 AM   #14
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by PES3Paul
Dear HB and 2K,

Bah humbug. Fork you.

Sincerely,
PS4 users

Umm this is probably more Sony's fault than anyone because their PS store does not update at midnight.
Old 08-28-2018, 10:54 AM   #15
Pro

jmaj315's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah...THAT Guy

what if they simply mo-cap their swings but leave attributes out of it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2018, 11:36 AM   #16
Pro

OVR: 4
Took them forking long enough. Finally, at 11:20am,* It's available on the PS store and Steam.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »