Home

Everybody's Golf VR Demo Available Now, Full Game Arrives on May 21

This is a discussion on Everybody's Golf VR Demo Available Now, Full Game Arrives on May 21 within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
eFootball PES 2020 Demo Arrives on July 30, Details Here
EA Access Coming to PlayStation 4 on July 24
What We Learned About the New QB Throwing Styles in Madden 20

Old 05-08-2019, 04:32 PM   #1
Owner and News Editor

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Everybody's Golf VR Demo Available Now, Full Game Arrives on May 21

The demo for Everybody's Golf VR is available now, letting you play in the full gameís...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2019, 06:24 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Everybody's Golf VR Demo Available Now, Full Game Arrives on May 21

I think this looks really funÖ
Itís a shame itís an exclusive to PSVR though.

It would be nice to see it on even higher end PC hardware/ VR hmds
Old 05-09-2019, 10:27 AM   #3
MVP

OnlookerDelay's Arena

OVR: 10

I see that the DS4 controller can also be used with this game. I'm trying to envision how it would be incorporated into a game with an interface that *seems* to require a motion swing.?

To those of you who have PSVR, is the resolution always, or at least usually 1080p?
Old 05-10-2019, 04:10 PM   #4
MVP

Picci's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlookerDelay
I see that the DS4 controller can also be used with this game. I'm trying to envision how it would be incorporated into a game with an interface that *seems* to require a motion swing.?

To those of you who have PSVR, is the resolution always, or at least usually 1080p?
Remember, this is still a demo so it may not be fully optimized but the graphics are very good and better than I thought it would be. I'm on a PS4 Pro. Leaves will sway in the wind and you get the impression of being out on the course with a beautiful sunny day......LOL. Also, whether you're using a DS4 or Move Controller, when addressing the ball, you have the illusion of holding a club, then moving it as you would swing your club.
Old 05-10-2019, 06:20 PM   #5
MVP

Damn this looks really good on the PS4 Pro. I'm trying to get my motion swing right, so I have been at the driving range. It is not a full sim, which is cool, there is some assist with power and that's about it(DEMO) I purchased the game based on the just the practise stuff like the Driving range and approach shots and putting. I would love to see how it would look and play in different environments like night time and light rain.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2019, 11:41 AM   #6
MVP

OnlookerDelay's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picci
Remember, this is still a demo so it may not be fully optimized but the graphics are very good and better than I thought it would be. I'm on a PS4 Pro. Leaves will sway in the wind and you get the impression of being out on the course with a beautiful sunny day......LOL. Also, whether you're using a DS4 or Move Controller, when addressing the ball, you have the illusion of holding a club, then moving it as you would swing your club.
I watched a guy playing the demo last night on You Tube, and I was surprised at how realistic it looks. I think the fact that you don't see your anime character swinging the club has a lot to do with that. I bought a Move way back when for Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12. I never really got the feel of swinging the move with one hand for a golf swing, so I bought a shortened, golf club attachment for it called a "Sim Stix" (https://www.amazon.in/SKLZ-Sim-Stix-.../dp/B00J3IQ5UO. With a little lead tape on the shell that contained the Move, I was able to reasonably achieve the feel of swinging a golf club. I can see how that would have the potential to work well with Everybody's Golf VR.

This is a surprising development for this franchise. I know I was very disappointed in Everybody's Golf for the PS4, since for some reason they dropped the three advanced swing options we had in World Tour and OOB, and left us with that archaic, non-real-time, horizontal 3-click meter only. This is pure real time and pure analog!

I'll wait to read some reports on the full game from golfers playing the game, and hopefully a few who happen to have the Sim Stix, before I consider the plunge. I would have to buy all the gear necessary to make it work, as I don't have the VR headset or a camera for my PS4.

Is the VR Headset resolution for this game truly 1080p?
Old 05-11-2019, 02:31 PM   #7
MVP

OnlookerDelay's Arena

The equipment required for this game includes a Playstation Camera. To those of you playing the demo, how is the camera implemented into the game?
Old 05-11-2019, 02:38 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlookerDelay
The equipment required for this game includes a Playstation Camera. To those of you playing the demo, how is the camera implemented into the game?
Camera on top of my TV, So the front of my body is facing the TV, Now imagine looking to your left to see down the range or the course. Here are my video impressions

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »