Home

Tgc 19 offline society

This is a discussion on Tgc 19 offline society within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-18-2019, 02:15 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Tgc 19 offline society

Could some explain how I increase the number of rounds in my single player society events?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2019, 03:07 PM   #2
MVP

OnlookerDelay's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Tgc 19 offline society

Quote:
Originally Posted by placidcasual
Could some explain how I increase the number of rounds in my single player society events?
I've never tried the offline society feature, but if it's anything like the online society tournament creation, you are given the option to set the number of rounds for the tournament and the span of time from which you want the tournament to start and end. There's a list of items in the column on the left and I've found that it's best to click each one of them to make sure they're what you want, and make changes to suit you as you see them.

I know I occasionally screw up and forget to change the tees from the senior tees to the tips, which elicits a "spirited" reaction from the Society members Somewhere in that list is a place, at least in online society event creation, to change the number of rounds for the event.
Old 05-18-2019, 03:51 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Thank you for the reply. I found it under the administration tab however I can only set the rounds per event here for the full season. I can't seem to customise the individual events i.e. some with one round, some with two. Is this something you're able to do with an online society?
Old 05-18-2019, 11:46 PM   #4
MVP

OnlookerDelay's Arena

Quote:
Thank you for the reply. I found it under the administration tab however I can only set the rounds per event here for the full season. I can't seem to customise the individual events i.e. some with one round, some with two. Is this something you're able to do with an online society?
I just checked the Society for which I'm the co-administrator... it does allow you to set each event to anywhere from 1 to 4 rounds. Surprised to learn that this is not the case with an offline season mode!?
Old 05-20-2019, 03:30 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
You can change the number of rounds for each event in your solo society but only the ones that you have yet to start. Just go to your season schedule and pick an event, hit X or A and you will be given the option to Edit Event. Here you can change almost anything about that event, from the time of day, weather, green and fway speed, tees, pins, course, # of rounds, etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2019, 06:52 PM   #6
Pro

Xx 74 xX's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlookerDelay
I just checked the Society for which I'm the co-administrator... it does allow you to set each event to anywhere from 1 to 4 rounds. Surprised to learn that this is not the case with an offline season mode!?
Would be interested in joining your group if possible.
Old 05-21-2019, 09:01 AM   #7
MVP

OnlookerDelay's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx 74 xX
Would be interested in joining your group if possible.
Sure, it's called "DSP - Digital Sportspage", tracing its origin back to the webzine called "Digital Sportspage, which I co-founded back in 1997. It still has a message forum of sports gamers who've been around that scene since 1997. We've had golf tours, clubs, societies, etc. over all the golf games that have spanned that time.

Our only membership requirement is to register at the Digital Sportsage forum, where we communicate info about the DSP Tour. Here's a link to The Golf Club 2019 thread and you can find a registration link at the top of the page.

http://forums.digitalsportspage.com/...hp?f=1&t=16719

Let me know when you register and what your handle is... I'll have to alert the administrator that you've registered so he'll get on your approval quicker.
Old 05-21-2019, 06:37 PM   #8
Pro

Xx 74 xX's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlookerDelay
Sure, it's called "DSP - Digital Sportspage", tracing its origin back to the webzine called "Digital Sportspage, which I co-founded back in 1997. It still has a message forum of sports gamers who've been around that scene since 1997. We've had golf tours, clubs, societies, etc. over all the golf games that have spanned that time.

Our only membership requirement is to register at the Digital Sportsage forum, where we communicate info about the DSP Tour. Here's a link to The Golf Club 2019 thread and you can find a registration link at the top of the page.

http://forums.digitalsportspage.com/...hp?f=1&t=16719

Let me know when you register and what your handle is... I'll have to alert the administrator that you've registered so he'll get on your approval quicker.
Registered
Username: SeventyFour

Are you mainly on the Xbox, or PC as well?

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »