Home

The Golf Club 2019 Virtual Challenge Between PGA TOUR Pros Collin Morikawa and Carlos Ortiz Starts Now

This is a discussion on The Golf Club 2019 Virtual Challenge Between PGA TOUR Pros Collin Morikawa and Carlos Ortiz Starts Now within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-23-2020, 12:00 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
The Golf Club 2019 Virtual Challenge Between PGA TOUR Pros Collin Morikawa and Carlos Ortiz Starts Now

PGA TOUR pros Collin Morikawa and Carlos Ortiz are playing now in The Golf Club 2019. The virtual...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2020, 02:42 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: The Golf Club 2019 Virtual Challenge Between PGA TOUR Pros Collin Morikawa and Ca

I hate to be this person… But is that all they could get for Pro’s?

I admittedly don’t follow golf super super closely...

I have honestly never heard of these two people and you could’ve fooled me if asked if they were pros for real or not.
Old 04-24-2020, 10:06 PM   #3
MVP

OnlookerDelay's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: The Golf Club 2019 Virtual Challenge Between PGA TOUR Pros Collin Morikawa and Ca

I asked the same question. I'd heard their names before, but that was it. I've never seen either of them play a stroke on the tour, and I follow the PGA TOUR pretty close. I really don't know who was pushing the buttons on this. I think if it had been the PGA TOUR, they could have come up with some more recognizable names. We do have proof that Bubba Watson has played TGC 2019. If he's played it, there's got to be a few more recognizable names who have also done so?
Old 04-27-2020, 07:51 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 2

Maybe it it because play in a weekly DFS contest with my buddies, but I am very familiar with both golfers. Both are/were having a good season on the tour, with Collin being one of the young guys on tour who you will see on “who”s next” type of lists prior to winning the Barracuda last year. It seems like Carlos has been playing steady golf for a bit now. I am not sure about their personalities, so that I cannot speak on that!
Old 04-27-2020, 10:12 AM   #5
MVP

OnlookerDelay's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by goillini03
Maybe it it because play in a weekly DFS contest with my buddies, but I am very familiar with both golfers. Both are/were having a good season on the tour, with Collin being one of the young guys on tour who you will see on “who”s next” type of lists prior to winning the Barracuda last year. It seems like Carlos has been playing steady golf for a bit now. I am not sure about their personalities, so that I cannot speak on that!
Thanks for that info gollini, I just knew the names and that I'd heard them more than once. I'll keep an eye out for them in the tour. They definitely seemed to have fun with the game and some good natured ribbing.

Last edited by OnlookerDelay; 04-27-2020 at 10:17 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2020, 12:35 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by goillini03
How prophetic of you.

His tee shot in 16 was legendary. Talk about slamming the door shut.
Old 08-10-2020, 05:26 AM   #7
MVP

jr86's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by scagwi
I hate to be this person… But is that all they could get for Pro’s?

I admittedly don’t follow golf super super closely...

I have honestly never heard of these two people and you could’ve fooled me if asked if they were pros for real or not.
Well you know who 1 of them is now....
Old 08-10-2020, 02:02 PM   #8
MVP

OnlookerDelay's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by UwantRadie
How prophetic of you.

His tee shot in 16 was legendary. Talk about slamming the door shut.
It'll go down in my mind as one of the greatest shots ever played. Another strength of Collin's game is how well he manages distance on putts! With a swing as fundamentally sound as his, and his unflappable disposition, this won't be his last major!

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »