Home

PGA 2k21 Created Course Thread

This is a discussion on PGA 2k21 Created Course Thread within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-27-2021, 03:54 PM   #73
Cleveland Baseball Guru

Funkycorm's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: PGA 2k21 Created Course Thread

Sorry everyone. Haven't checked this thread in a while as I hadn't fired up the game for a few months myself. Recently, I decided to go back and work on my first course some more since I stopped part way through on my previous attempt.

Anyway, I updated the second post with everyone's courses. If I missed any on here or there are any typos let me know and I will fix it ASAP.

Happy link time everyone! All the courses that I have looked at on here look great!

Currently Playing:

NBA 2k24 (PS5)
Farming Simulator 22 (PC)
Elden Ring (PS5)

Twitch:

Twitch

Dynasties:

None at the moment
Old 01-28-2021, 01:28 AM   #74
MVP

MrArlingtonBeach's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy Couples
MAB, me and a friend played Brown Deer Park and Horicon Marsh. We both enjoyed them very much. Solid layouts nice work. One more thing was curious on the top of the courses it does not have your name but rather says TGC member. Why is that? I am new here so still learning about the site. Also if you get a chance to play Skin City Mountain Course, my first try at a design, please give me your comments. There are 2 courses that come up when you search due to a glitch but please pick the bottom one to play. Thanks, Freddy
Thanks!

It says TGC Member when the course was designed on a console different from the one you played it on. I design and play on PS4, so I assume you're on a different platform than that.
Old 03-22-2021, 06:29 PM   #75
MVP

MrArlingtonBeach's Arena

Hi all,

I just published my new real-course recreation of the Charleston Municipal Golf course, also known as The Muni. It can be found in-game as "Charleston Muni Redesign".

The course was recently renovated and reopened just last December. The redesign added classic template holes like a Redan, Biarritz, Cape, and Punchbowl.

You can read more about the course at my blog post on it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2021, 09:20 AM   #76
Rookie

krtgolfing's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrArlingtonBeach
Hi all,

I just published my new real-course recreation of the Charleston Municipal Golf course, also known as The Muni. It can be found in-game as "Charleston Muni Redesign".

The course was recently renovated and reopened just last December. The redesign added classic template holes like a Redan, Biarritz, Cape, and Punchbowl.

Have you actually played the redesign? I have played it twice and have loved it both times. I just hope the maintenance will be able to keep up. Can't wait until next year when the greens are more acceptable...

EPL - Liverpool FC
MLB - Atlanta Braves
MLS - Charlotte FC
NBA - Charlotte Hornets
NFL - Carolina Panthers
NHL - Carolina Hurricanes
Old 03-23-2021, 09:27 AM   #77
MVP

MrArlingtonBeach's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by krtgolfing
Have you actually played the redesign? I have played it twice and have loved it both times. I just hope the maintenance will be able to keep up. Can't wait until next year when the greens are more acceptable...
I have not - I was supposed to take a trip to Charleston a few weeks ago, but my grandfather passed away, so the trip has been delayed to later this fall. Will definitely play it when I'm there!

And let me know your thoughts on the course in 2K21...I used a lot of resources online to build the course, so I hope I did it justice.

Last edited by MrArlingtonBeach; 03-23-2021 at 09:53 AM.
Old 03-24-2021, 07:40 AM   #78
Rookie

krtgolfing's Arena

Quote:
I have not - I was supposed to take a trip to Charleston a few weeks ago, but my grandfather passed away, so the trip has been delayed to later this fall. Will definitely play it when I'm there!

And let me know your thoughts on the course in 2K21...I used a lot of resources online to build the course, so I hope I did it justice.
Was planning to give it a go yesterday, but my friends invited me to happy hour. I hope to play it tonight. From the article it looks really good.

EPL - Liverpool FC
MLB - Atlanta Braves
MLS - Charlotte FC
NBA - Charlotte Hornets
NFL - Carolina Panthers
Old 03-25-2021, 06:52 AM   #79
Rookie

krtgolfing's Arena

Quote:

Played it last night. Very solid rendition!

EPL - Liverpool FC
MLB - Atlanta Braves
MLS - Charlotte FC
NBA - Charlotte Hornets
NFL - Carolina Panthers
Old 03-25-2021, 09:35 AM   #80
MVP

OnlookerDelay's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Hi all,

How'd I miss seeing this one!? On the schedule for today MAB... I bet it plays really sweet at 60 FPS on my Series X. Back with a report later.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »