Home

It now seems logical we will get PGA Tour 2k23 this year

This is a discussion on It now seems logical we will get PGA Tour 2k23 this year within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
Football Simulator Hands-On Preview
World of Chel Tips and Tricks: How to Be a Good Teammate
Sunday Rivals Review - Great Mix of Sim and Arcade

Old 03-22-2022, 05:19 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
It now seems logical we will get PGA Tour 2k23 this year

One would have to think with EA's announcement of a Spring 2023 release, 2k will stay on their usual schedule, announcing in May and releasing in August? I sure hope so. It will fill the gap nicely before EA's release. And hopefully they will continue to put out new versions in alternate years, giving us a new golf game every year for awhile.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2022, 05:24 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: It now seems logical we will get PGA Tour 2k23 this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfnut67
One would have to think with EA's announcement of a Spring 2023 release, 2k will stay on their usual schedule, announcing in May and releasing in August? I sure hope so. It will fill the gap nicely before EA's release. And hopefully they will continue to put out new versions in alternate years, giving us a new golf game every year for awhile.
I should hope so. Played the heck out of the last 2k one but I just go back to it anymore.
Old 03-23-2022, 06:23 PM   #3
MVP

MrArlingtonBeach's Arena

OVR: 11

I did some internet sleuthing and found info about a 2K producer who actually has a named "PGA 2K23" listed on his LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrew-raffelson-b57683221/

So it seems very likely there will be a new 2K golf game sometime in 2022, with the typical August making the most sense - it worked pretty well for them last time!
Old 03-23-2022, 06:47 PM   #4
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrArlingtonBeach
I did some internet sleuthing and found info about a 2K producer who actually has a named "PGA 2K23" listed on his LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrew-raffelson-b57683221/

So it seems very likely there will be a new 2K golf game sometime in 2022, with the typical August making the most sense - it worked pretty well for them last time!

Hey, Great Job!

Sent from my iPad Pro
Old 03-23-2022, 11:16 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:

Not to be a wet blanket, but he also has "PGA2K22" in there..

What was that?

Maybe a typo and he meant 2k21?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2022, 10:13 AM   #6
MVP

OnlookerDelay's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:

I think it's very likely we'll see a PGA 2K23 released this summer. I was really thinking we'd see a screen shot or two from it before the end of this month. Could still happen I guess, but thanks for finding that little morsel of information!
Old 03-25-2022, 09:34 AM   #7
MVP

MrArlingtonBeach's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by scagwi
Not to be a wet blanket, but he also has "PGA2K22" in there..

What was that?

Maybe a typo and he meant 2k21?
That was my assumption, that it was a typo.

I actually saw someone found another page that showed this same person listed as working on PGA 2K23 as a producer since April of 2021. But that page showed the individual's personal contact info, and I didn't really wanna be sharing that around.

That page did not list a PGA 2K22, and didn't show this fella as working on PGA 2K21, so I wonder if there was consideration that maybe they'd have gotten a game out last year. Or maybe they just used "PGA 2K22" as a working title for PGA 2K23.
Old 03-25-2022, 10:33 AM   #8
Pro

Quote:
That was my assumption, that it was a typo.

I actually saw someone found another page that showed this same person listed as working on PGA 2K23 as a producer since April of 2021. But that page showed the individual's personal contact info, and I didn't really wanna be sharing that around.

That page did not list a PGA 2K22, and didn't show this fella as working on PGA 2K21, so I wonder if there was consideration that maybe they'd have gotten a game out last year. Or maybe they just used "PGA 2K22" as a working title for PGA 2K23.

So….. Did you contact him and get any info for us all? 🤪

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »