Home

Sprint for Success the Spokane Spartans

This is a discussion on Sprint for Success the Spokane Spartans within the Hockey Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-25-2009, 09:12 PM   #73
Banned

OVR: 31
Re: Sprint for Success the Spokane Spartans

it doesn't matter whether or not it was spam. you guys are acting ******** and immature. both of you are arguing with each other over EVERYTHING, and it's getting sickening.

goldenjet, you often go out of your way to disagree with starking on everything he says. i've noticed it in other threads, as well. all you do is disagree with him.

and star king, you are equally guilty as well. you have chosen to react to him expressing his opinion by doing immature things: calling him a spammer, threatening to "bench him". even if it was just a joke, he obviously took offense to it, so just drop it, and just drop the argument.

you both know i love you (no homo), but you guys really need to either learn to ignore each other, or stop posting in one another's threads. that doesn't mean that you delete him from the dynasty, star king, unless he agrees.

when i first came here, you guys seemed to get along great. what the hell happened, are you guys going through menopause or something? you guys aren't 5th graders on the schoolyard, this is the NHL of life!!

one last thing: don't try and say that this isn't any of my business, because it is. In fact, it's the entire OS Dynasty HQ's business, because it seems as if every thread that's made here, you guys ruin it with your constant bickering. i'm not trying to upset either of you guys, you guys are awesome members here, and i know i'm just a "rook", but you guys need to grow up, or learn to ignore each other. face your differences, if there's a disagreement of some sort, try and think of a compromise, and if there is no compromise, then just drop the subject.

btw, is there any award for "most constructive post of the year??" because if there is, i officially declare this my nomination
Old 04-25-2009, 09:29 PM   #74
Banned

OVR: 44

Thats definitely post of the year i haven't seen a better post this year or ever I DON'T WANT TO BICKER CAUSE ME NO WANT BACK IN THE CELL! Its Jason who was making those stupid posts like I love you too jk to gain posts and thats what pisses me off why the hell did he waste the post in my thread? And yes benching him was a joke. And since we're to on again off a again its in the best interest of this dynasty that he not be in it or he be on pittsburgh or something he will be replaced by alex96.
Old 04-25-2009, 09:39 PM   #75
MVP

GoldenJet's Arena

OVR: 35

Replace me then, i could care less. Those aren't wasted posts, I was directing that post to bluejacketsfan over something we discussed before. I'm not a wasting poster and I think you should think more about yourself then my actions.

1000 posts achieved on December 21st,2008 at 2:26 p.m in the "birth of the Mighty Blazers" thread.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2009, 10:31 PM   #76
MVP

Bolts_26's Arena

OVR: 37

STOP GUYS!
Old 04-25-2009, 10:32 PM   #77
MVP

GoldenJet's Arena

Sure, fine Bolts. I don't mind.

1000 posts achieved on December 21st,2008 at 2:26 p.m in the "birth of the Mighty Blazers" thread.
Old 04-25-2009, 11:00 PM   #78
Banned

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by star king3
Thats definitely post of the year i haven't seen a better post this year or ever I DON'T WANT TO BICKER CAUSE ME NO WANT BACK IN THE CELL! Its Jason who was making those stupid posts like I love you too jk to gain posts and thats what pisses me off why the hell did he waste the post in my thread? And yes benching him was a joke. And since we're to on again off a again its in the best interest of this dynasty that he not be in it or he be on pittsburgh or something he will be replaced by alex96.

by putting all of the blame on Jason, you yourself are guilty of being immature and starting an argument. he may be disagreeing with you a lot, but it's up to you to turn the other cheek and ignore it. i know it's tough for a hockey player to do something like that, but come on, you'll end up in the cell just as quickly unless you ignore jason.
Old 04-25-2009, 11:04 PM   #79
MVP

GoldenJet's Arena

It's okay Shinder, I've already forgotten about it.

Old 04-26-2009, 05:17 PM   #80
Banned

OVR: 44

Shootout Manitoba @ Spokane.
Alright welcome to the first ever shootout in Spokane Spartans history. I’m Gary Thorne and in the both with me is Bill Clement. The Moose line up is Grabner, followed by Ouellet, then Bliznak, and Jaffray, and then Cullen with Cory Schneider in net. The Spartans will open with Peter Carey, than Jeff Shannon, and Scott Quickel, followed by Kyle Anderson, and Bryan Hurst with Mitch Schneider in the cage. Let’s get ready for some action.

Here’s Grabner, he walks in dekes forehand backhand and oh he’s just robbed by the blocker of Mitch Schneider.

Now here’s Peter Carey, he cuts in moving side to side, drags it back, slides it to the back hand and man oh man Cory Schneider robs him with the pad as he sprawls to knock it away.

Ouellet, here he comes, walks in, snipes, WHAT A SAVE Mitch Schneider robbing Ouellet with the glove.

Now it’s the Captain Jeff Shannon, he walks in twirls it backwards then fore wards slides it to the backhand roofs it and a nice save by Schneider sprawling with the blocker.

Bliznak swings wide, cuts to the net forehand back hand he sco... no what a save Mitch Schneider staking the pads to rob Mario Bliznak.

Here’s Scott Quickel, he scores here he wins it. Quickel walks in, drags it back, avoids the poke check, slides it to the back hand, and he ROOFS IT GAME OVER SCOTT QUICKEL HIGHLIGHT REEL GOAL!

We caught up with Scot Quickel after the goal:

BC “Hey Scott where’d you learn that move?

SQ “ Me and Jeff always were friends so one day we had our own skills competition me him and Ryan Shannon with a one of us in net
for each shot and I used it there.”

BC “Can we be expecting a large repertoire of moves from you and him?”

SQ “Definitely we picked up a lot of each other’s moves also Hursty and Harrison seem to have some up their sleeves to and don’t forget about Carey.”

BC “Well we look foreward to next shootout in Chicago.”

SQ “Yeah me either we’ve got such a creative young team.”

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties »