Home

*Great Day For Hockey* A Pittsburgh Penguins Dynasty (NHL09)

This is a discussion on *Great Day For Hockey* A Pittsburgh Penguins Dynasty (NHL09) within the Hockey Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-14-2009, 10:15 PM   #41
Banned

OVR: 31
Re: *Great Day For Hockey* A Pittsburgh Penguins Dynasty (NHL09)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdnk
I agree. Kessel isn't that good, he is a goal-suck like Cheechoo and such. Speaking of goal sucks coughGuerincoughcough.
Wow, Millennium is getting serious. Watch out or he will open up a:
the rest of my family is asleep right now, but i lol'd so hard that i woke them all up..

where the hell do you find all of those pictures???
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2009, 10:39 PM   #42
All Star

rdnk's Arena

OVR: 22

Google FTW!!!
Actually, the damn ***** picture was screenshotted out of a video, then use paint, like this: (1pt if you know where it's from)
powerthirst 3.bmp
Old 05-15-2009, 12:34 AM   #43
Banned

OVR: 44

I can't place it but LOL AT CAN OF WHUP ***!
Old 05-15-2009, 03:09 PM   #44
MVP

GoldenJet's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinderhizzle84
GJ are you going to do any major trades?

I LOVE dynasties that have major trades, either involving mega prospects or superstars.

that's why i love nickflyers, bolts, and flyersfan's dynasties. the trades aren't always the MOST realistic, but it's awesome to see a new, completely revamped team, as long as the lines aren't like "ovechkin, crosby, malkin, semin, kovalchul, thornton, kessel, and luongo at goalie"

keep on trucking, gj, this is going well so far.
Oh good, you'll love the trade I just did.

1000 posts achieved on December 21st,2008 at 2:26 p.m in the "birth of the Mighty Blazers" thread.
Old 05-15-2009, 03:11 PM   #45
MVP

GoldenJet's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium
This is going to Bolts_26, star king3, and GoldenJet:

I am not sure who made you think that you run this forum, but none of you do. And the constant trolling in each other's threads is old. Very old. And it's been multiple users that are turned off from it.

You all have one last chance. The next time I see ANY of you posting ANYTHING negative about ANYONE on this forum, I'm banning you. No stop in the cell. No arguments. You will one day log in and try to access the forum, and you won't be able to.

The annoyances that you have become ends...now.
Sorry Millenium, I must be pissing you off now. Reall sorry, I wasn't trying to bash anyone, but people wouldn't talk about the updates anymore or how the Penguins were doing in my dynasty anymore, it was all about the Rangers faults in their history. Sorry if I was doing something wrong.

1000 posts achieved on December 21st,2008 at 2:26 p.m in the "birth of the Mighty Blazers" thread.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2009, 03:32 PM   #46
MVP

GoldenJet's Arena

Penguins Eyeing Western Conference Snipers

Pittsburgh Penguins General Manager Jason Skyland said "the faster we get a capable sniper on Sidney Crosby's wing, the better". Sidney Crosby shined in last year's playoffs because of 3 reasons.

1) He IS Sidney Crosby.
2) He is the type of player to play his best hockey in tight situations.
3) A man named Marian Hossa.

It's true, Marian Hossa was a prime superstar on a line with Sid The Kid, and so far this season, Crosby seems to missing that type of edge.

Head Coach Dan Blysma said this "He's trying to be the perfect captain, while keeping his type of play, a playmaker while putting up goals, even Sidney Crosby has his limits".

So far this year, Crosby has been playing on a line with Chris Kunitz and Bill Guerin, though he hasn't been putting up regular numbers. Crosby has 2 goals and 1 assist in 3 games so far this year while being out produced by the likes of Evgeni Malkin (same as Crosby, with 3 points) and current Penguins leader in points, defensemen Sergei Gonchar (4 points and he is also leader in assists with 3).

The Pittsburgh Penguins are currently 2-0-1, after sweeping the Senators in the two games to start off the season along with the New York Rangers and the Tampa Bay Lightning, who played in Prague, Czech Republic as the Penguins played in Stockholm, Sweden.

Marian Gaborik, a talented sniper in Minnesota is facing free agency at the season's end. Marian Hossa is also facing free agency at the year's end, though he is most likely to re-sign to a blockbuster deal with the Detroit Red Wings after General Manager Ken Holland said "Hossa was our trade deadline must". Patrick Kane was last years rookie of the year and is looking to improve his numbers along with 3rd youngest captain in the history of the NHL, Jonathan Toews, only being beat out by Vincent Lecavalier and Sidney Crosby.

Old 05-15-2009, 04:13 PM   #47
MVP

GoldenJet's Arena

"The Pittsburgh Penguins wasted absolutely no time, as General Manager Jason Skyland dealt newly aquired winger Bill Guerin as well as big, tall defensemen Hal Gill to the Minnesota Wild for superstar winger Marian Gaborik and Stephen Veilleux.

"I'm very happy to come to such a hockey pumped town, the fan base is great and I get to see Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin in action more often, so it's sure to be a blast" said Gaborik during a press conference this afternoon.

"It'll be great for me and for the team to have such a guy on our team, he's talented and has plenty of skill and determination to make us a better team" said Sidney Crosby for new teamate Marian Gaborik.

In other news, Detroit Red Wings center Johan Franzan will miss the next 47 days due to a undisclosed injury, more on the injury later.

Old 05-15-2009, 04:54 PM   #48
Banned

OVR: 31

DIRRRTY trade man, awesome!

cant wait to see the crosbinator and the gaborator light it up.

also, LOL about franzen!!!! its a shame his in game ratings dont reflect his greatness, and if this was irl, the wings would really miss him.

but since hes only like, one of many many many low-mid 80's rated players, the wings can easily replace him temporarily.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties »