Home

Le Roi de Pourpre: An NHL 09 LA Kings Dynasty

This is a discussion on Le Roi de Pourpre: An NHL 09 LA Kings Dynasty within the Hockey Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2009, 10:06 PM   #33
MVP

Bolts_26's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: Le Roi de Pourpre: An NHL 09 LA Kings Dynasty

Will this be finished after the playoffs?

It seems as if you may have too much on your hands.
Old 07-12-2009, 12:17 AM   #34
Banned

OVR: 31
Thumbs down Re: Le Roi de Pourpre: An NHL 09 LA Kings Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolts_26
Will this be finished after the playoffs?

It seems as if you may have too much on your hands.
possibly. I was enjoying this dynasty before I purchased EHM 07. I still do enjoy this, and I probably won't discontinue it, especially because the whole fun of the Kings is rebuilding them (although heck, with the way I've been playing with them, why change a thing?) and not just playing a single season. If i had only wanted to play a single season, I would've done a team that would've been more obvious to succeed, like the ducks, wings, pens, sharks, habs, or devils.
Old 07-12-2009, 01:12 AM   #35
MVP

Bolts_26's Arena

good to hear that, I guess.

The thing is you have been doing a lot with your Preds and this and Meeks have been dry. I'm sure you will go to something else but no matter what, one or two of them will be somewhat dead.

With you going into college and all, I'm not sure if you should be doing 3. Plus, I like to see lots of updates, espcially from you and your magnificent writing.

Heck, I should shut up...it's your decision
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2009, 10:34 AM   #36
Banned

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolts_26
good to hear that, I guess.

The thing is you have been doing a lot with your Preds and this and Meeks have been dry. I'm sure you will go to something else but no matter what, one or two of them will be somewhat dead.

With you going into college and all, I'm not sure if you should be doing 3. Plus, I like to see lots of updates, espcially from you and your magnificent writing.

Heck, I should shut up...it's your decision
the truth is that for Meeks I haven't been able to think of anything decent to write about. It's very hard to write about a hockey player who doesn't want to do anything but cry and moan about his dead wife. The sad and depressed chapters get a little boring after a while, and I don't enjoy writing them, mainly because I'm a bright and cheery *** nerd

This is going to be updated very rarely. I don't want to say it's completely dead and then come back two weeks later with a crapload of updates. But I love Mikko and my Pred's dynasty so much more, and you're right about the college thing, so this will be like a side-side-side-side-side project.
Old 07-12-2009, 11:39 AM   #37
MVP

Bolts_26's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinderhizzle84
the truth is that for Meeks I haven't been able to think of anything decent to write about. It's very hard to write about a hockey player who doesn't want to do anything but cry and moan about his dead wife. The sad and depressed chapters get a little boring after a while, and I don't enjoy writing them, mainly because I'm a bright and cheery *** nerd

This is going to be updated very rarely. I don't want to say it's completely dead and then come back two weeks later with a crapload of updates. But I love Mikko and my Pred's dynasty so much more, and you're right about the college thing, so this will be like a side-side-side-side-side project.
ha, okay, sounds cool.

At least update this periodically into the playoffs. Then, I guess you can close it up...err....I mean have little updates.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties »