Home

OS'ers in the NHL: Prospect Tournament

This is a discussion on OS'ers in the NHL: Prospect Tournament within the Hockey Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-28-2009, 01:06 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: OS'ers in the NHL: Prospect Tournament

Im doing the reaction update now, I'll use your reactions, and for those who didn't hand one in, Ill make one up.
Old 06-28-2009, 01:37 AM   #34
Banned

OVR: 3

is it to late for me to send one?
Old 06-28-2009, 01:46 AM   #35
Rookie

1st part

“And after round one of the entry draft, we have some very talented players going to NHL teams. I’m here with Pierre McGuire, Darren Pang, and Bob McKenzie with the reactions of some of the players in tonight’s first round."

Bob McKenzie “We'll start with Steve Jakes. What do you think of the Buffalo organization?”

Steve Jakes “Well, I’m very pleased to join this great organisation, with the likes of Vanek, Afinigenov, and now Jakes. I hope I can step into the roster very soon.”

Darren Pang “Now for New Jersey’s wonderful pick at seven, Ernie Volpe. So Mr. Volpe, what do you think of New Jersey, being a Philadelphia boy?”

Ernie VolpeGrowing up in Philly made me very much despise the Devils and I loved the Flyers, but I could care less because making it to the NHL is my dream and the Devils have put their faith in me.”

Pierre McGuire “Unfortunately, Tim Tonka couldn’t be here today, but up next we have Patrick Cosgrove of the Capitals. Are you happy to be in Washington?”

Patrick Cosgrove “Defiantly, but I'm a little upset that I dropped below my projected spot but I'm happy that I went to such a skilled team in Washington. Hopefully playing such great players like Ovie and Mike Green will help me improve as a player.”

Bob McKenzie “Now we have a very happy Nick Ritt. How does it feel to slip on the Flyers sweater, obviously not for the first time?”

Nick Ritt “I am thrilled to be actually suiting up for the Flyers. I can’t wait to step on the ice next September. I am on top of the world right now.”

Darren Pang “Now we have the first goalie drafted in the first round, Chaz Gilbertson. What do you hope to achieve in Nashville? I also did notice your
refusal to wear the jersey. Explain?”

Chaz Gilbertson “I refused to wear that jersey because I do not like playing for a crap team. It’s terrible that I got drafted by Nashville. Hey Pierre do you know if your forced to sign the contract?”

Pierre McGuire “How dare you insult the organization that chose you at a very high level in this draft. If it wasn’t for Nashville, deciding to put your obvious ignorance aside, you would probably be playing hockey for a beer league team. Have a fun time running around in the minors.”

Gilbertson storms away in disgust.

Darren Pang “Well, ok then… next is Chicago’s next young star, Peter Carey. How does it feel to get drafted to a team with so much talent?”

Peter Carey “Wow! It's always been a dream of mine to play in the NHL and to go to an organization as great as Chicago is a very exciting event. I'm looking forward to making an impact on the Blackhawks roster and starting my NHL journey!"

Part 2 coming soon

Last edited by Kyle1778; 06-28-2009 at 01:53 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2009, 01:54 AM   #36
Banned

oh maybe you can edit me in at the bottom.
Old 06-28-2009, 01:42 PM   #37
Rookie

Part 2

Bob McKenzie “Here is Ottawa’s first pick of the first round, Kyle Anderson. What do you think you can achieve in Ottawa?"

Kyle Anderson “I am grateful to be drafted by such a talented team, It’ll be really fun, playing with Alfredsson, Spezza, and our other pick Clarke Ainsley. I cant wait for training camp, and I hope we can win a cup.”

Pierre McGuire “Now Montreal’s newest soon to be star, Eric Hunter. What do think of joining the NHL’s most storied franchise”

Eric Hunter “I am just taking all of this in, the crowd, the cheering, I just hope that next season, it’s even louder, I just can’t wait!”

Darren Pang “Next is Mr. Skyland, a player that is a perfect fit for L.A, what do you think of L.A?”

Jason Skyland “Oh, I can’t wait! Kopitar and Brown will be great mentors, and our young talent will soon prosper into a great club.”

Bob McKenzie “Now for Ottawa’s other first round pick in the draft, Clarke Ainsley. How do you feel about being a Senator?”

Clarke AinsleyI'm very excited to join Ottawa. They have a very good team and I've always wanted to play for a Canadian team. I look forward to helping this team win some hockey games."

Bob Mckenzie “Again, it’s unfourtonate, but Jason Thomas couldn’t attend the draft today. So next is Ryan Nutzenberg. How do you feel about the Blues?”

Ryan Nutzenberg “I’m just happy to be drafted, and I hope I get to play with Erik Johnson, and our team is ready to be a competitor in the NHL, I’m really happy.”

Pierre McGuire “Now we have Tampa Bay’s pick, Gary Shannon. How do you feel about Tampa?

Gary Shannon“I was ecstatic to be a Lightning; I mean it will be hard to play my favorite player Alex Ovechkin, who I wanted to play with, or for my home town team Vancouver. But I have high hopes to play with Stamkos, Lecavailer, St.Louis, and their other great players. I plan on signing a good contract but I don't know if it will be good due to how bad my team was in the tournament, I felt if I were on either of the other teams i would be higher, but that’s how the dice fell and I'm happy and proud to be a Bolt.”

Bob McKenzie “Now we have Mitchell Schnieder, the goaltender prospect of the Colorado Avalanche. How do you plan to help the Av’s and their goalie situation?”

Mitchell Schneider “I hope to make the roster this year. And I hope we can become a legitimate contender next season.”

Darren Pang “And we have the late round steal, Devon Plantana. What do you hope to achieve in Columbus?”

Devon Plantana “I am just happy to be drafted by this great organization. I hope to play alongside Nash and Filatov.”

“There you have it. Have a good evening North America.”
Old 06-28-2009, 02:19 PM   #38
Rookie

PRESS RELEASE:

Gilbertson doesnt sign with Nashville, now St. Louis.

We've all been waiting for this news, Chaz Gilbertson, draft pick of the Nashville Predators has decided not to sign, and now is available in the free agent market. Teams aren't likley to sign this hot-head rookie goaltender.

Gilbertson was picked up on the first day of free agency by the St. Louis Blues

Last edited by Kyle1778; 06-28-2009 at 05:27 PM.
Old 06-28-2009, 06:38 PM   #39
Rookie

kzoz21's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle1778
Part 2

Gary Shannon“I was ecstatic to be a Lightning; I mean it will be hard to play my favorite player Alex Ovechkin, who I wanted to play with, or for my home town team Vancouver. But I have high hopes to play with Stamkos, Lecavailer, St.Louis, and their other great players. I plan on signing a good contract but I don't know if it will be good due to how bad my team was in the tournament, I felt if I were on either of the other teams i would be higher, but that’s how the dice fell and I'm happy and proud to be a Bolt.”>

suck it shannon me semin and ovie will be ripping up the division
Old 06-28-2009, 09:03 PM   #40
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kzoz21
suck it shannon me semin and ovie will be ripping up the division
No way man I am awesomeness.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties »