Home

*~* Party In The USA*~* A GJ Production (NHL10 BAP)

This is a discussion on *~* Party In The USA*~* A GJ Production (NHL10 BAP) within the Hockey Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2009, 09:38 PM   #1
MVP

GoldenJet's Arena

OVR: 35
*~* Party In The USA*~* A GJ Production (NHL10 BAP)

The silent crunch of car wheels on gravel came into place early in the morning. The lights in the building remained on, no matter how early it was in the morning or how late it was at night. The man opened his car door and slammed it closed, and while heading to the building, holding a blue case of equipment, pressed a button and the car beeped, it was the car alarm.
The automatic doors opened up to the man and he entered with haste. Rushing by the counter, he checked his watch and hurried his paste.

"Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, I'm so late, this is going to be a disaster" he muttered to himself, going down the main hall now. The stench of sweat overwhelmed him when he turned, forcing him back a couple steps, but he trenched on, looking left and right, almost giving himself whip-lash. He then noticed a familiar face and rushed inside.

"Yes, thank god I found you guys in time, how much time do we have before the game" he asked, looking for an open seat on the bench.

"About 10 to 15 minutes" a girl responded, not even looking up at him, completely focused on tying her skates just right.

"Damn, I've got to get to business, if I don't, I won't make it for puck drop" he replied, slamming his equipment down, finally finding a seat. He quickly threw off his sneakers, pulled on his hockey pants, socks and leg equipment and skates, now only leaving the top of equipment.

The girl looked up, now finished her skates, with a shocked look on her face. "I'm going to ask you this because I care, how did you get dressed so fast"

"I can go that fast when I'm rushing, and now I have some time to actually warm up my skates, they're flipping cold" he responded, now pulling off his skates and heading to the vent.
By the time Jason had finished warming up his skates and was set to return, a group of gentlemen entered the dressing room. They were all wearing suits and holding clipboards.

The girl rose up, now tugging the back of her jersey over he pads. "I'm sorry gentlemen but no unauthorized people are allowed in the dressing rooms" she said with a hint of authority in her voice. He brown hair popped from the top of the jersey after she finished tugging.

A much smaller man pushed his way through, also wearing a suit. "Don't worry Kim, they're just scouts, I wanted to introduce them to you guys before the game started, they're scouting for the National Hockey League and the National Women's Hockey League" the coach had said with his grin that was missing a front tooth.

The coach walked over to the boy who had been warming his skates, he had now had his signature #7 jersey on. He stood tall over the coach, who couldn't tap his shoulder, so resorted to tap his back.

"This is the guy your looking out for my fellow gentlemen, he's the real deal" he said, now looking up to the tall hockey player, who merely smiled awkwardly at the men. There were some stifled laughs coming from behind the two.

"Well guys, it's game time, I'll explain the game plan on the way out" the coach added, as the gentlemen in the suits filed out of the dressing room, quickly followed out by the entire team, exiting last was the man of course.

He stood at the exit for one last time, breathing in the cool, fresh air coming off the ice, waiting for the signal.

"...And now, will you stand for, your Captain, Number sevvvvveeeennn, Traaaaaaviiissss Lindsaaaaaaaayyyyy" the crowd roared in unison with the speaker as the man leapt out from the exit, into battle.

1000 posts achieved on December 21st,2008 at 2:26 p.m in the "birth of the Mighty Blazers" thread.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2009, 09:43 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: *~* Party In The USA*~* A GJ Production (NHL10 BAP)

great start

Old 08-18-2009, 09:47 PM   #3
MVP

GoldenJet's Arena

OVR: 35

Thank you man, I'll try and keep you updated. I decided to put this up now because I really loved how I kind of deepend the depth of this update, it's better than usual to me.

So, hopefully this won't be filled of stories and comments when NHL 10 comes out, seeing as it isn't very far away.

1000 posts achieved on December 21st,2008 at 2:26 p.m in the "birth of the Mighty Blazers" thread.
Old 08-18-2009, 09:52 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 9

great start, man. Love how you tied in the NWHL.
Old 08-18-2009, 10:05 PM   #5
MVP

Bolts_26's Arena

OVR: 37

I'll read it in the morning. I'm sure it was good, though. =]
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2009, 10:47 PM   #6
Rookie

kzoz21's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknrolla13
great start, man. Love how you tied in the NWHL.

but it doesn't exist anymore
Old 08-18-2009, 10:48 PM   #7
Banned

Good start GJ, hopefully it`s not an EPIC FAIL, hahaha just joking.
Old 08-18-2009, 10:50 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kzoz21
but it doesn't exist anymore
Ya, it folded in 2007.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties »