Home

Montreal Dynasty NHL 2009. Houle takes over.

This is a discussion on Montreal Dynasty NHL 2009. Houle takes over. within the Hockey Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2009, 08:36 PM   #49
Pro

HeroWorship's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Montreal Dynasty NHL 2009. Houle takes over.

Fantastic win against Washington, and nice job on having the first spot in the conference and having three of your Canadiens in the top 15 in points. And lmfao at the Islanders being at seventh in the conference.
Old 09-05-2009, 11:57 AM   #50
MVP

GoldenJet's Arena

OVR: 35

Nice job slowing down Ovechkin and the Capitals. Keep up the good work.

1000 posts achieved on December 21st,2008 at 2:26 p.m in the "birth of the Mighty Blazers" thread.
Old 09-22-2009, 11:12 AM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 1

Rejean Houle decides to have a press conference

Rejean Houle: Hello everyone. I just want to give you guys a few minutes of press time. I know you guys have a job to do. I will answer any questions.

Reporter:Why haven't you done any trades so far?

Houle: No good offers have come up so far. The team is playing good so far. I will continue to evaluate the team as the season progresses. I just don't want to mess with the team chemistry.

Reporter: Are you scared that you will make a bad trade?

Houle: No

Reporter: So much for your idea of all the GM's in the league signing up for twitter. Why do you think you could revolutionize sports in general by all the professional sports GM's discussing trades online?

Houle: I think it was a good idea. I don't want you guys in the media to make up trade rumors that aren't true. All the fans in Montreal have told me personally that it's a good idea that really could make things more interesting for the fans.

Reporter: That's the fans. None of the other GM's have spoken up about it and said it was a good idea.

Houle: Actually that's not true. Before the game against Detroit, Ken Holland text messaged me saying what a great idea that was. He too thought it would revolutionize sports. Ken Holland is one of the smartest GM's in hockey, so you got to think he knows what he's talking about.

Reporter: That's news to me. He never went public about this. Do you want the fans opinion just because you don't know how to make a good trade?

Houle: No. It's not that you make a decision based on what the fans think. Sometimes other GM's may not want to make a trade that the fans want. I just think it's a fan friendly way for fans to see what's going on in the NHL.

Reporter: So you think your smart now just because Ken Holland thinks your idea is good?

Houle: I think its good someone creditable like Ken Holland would support my idea. I mean it says more then what you guys do. You guys still want to torment me about my last tenure(1995-2000) as GM. Like I said before you don't know everything what goes on behind the scenes and that includes when Ken Holland texted me. You guys think you can make anything up and get people to believe it. Ken Holland is way more creditable to support my idea with his hockey knowledge. This is the end of the press conference. Thank you!

Last edited by commando; 09-22-2009 at 11:19 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2009, 01:30 PM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 1

........the following day
News from out of Detroit:

Red Wings GM Ken Holland said there was no truth to text messaging Rejean Houle about his idea for all the GM's to discuss trades online on twitter. Holland has said that he doesn't appreciate Houle making stuff up like that. He thinks that Houle will lose respect from the other GM's in the league with his comments.
Old 09-23-2009, 03:50 PM   #53
Pro

OVR: 10

Interesting on and off the ice - good job

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties »