Home

Anaheim Ducks Franchise

This is a discussion on Anaheim Ducks Franchise within the Hockey Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-03-2009, 04:41 AM   #9
MVP

drlw322's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Anaheim Ducks Franchise

Oct. 6, 2009 by drlw322@dynastymanager | Anaheim Ducks network | Full Boxscore

Anaheim (AP) - Ducks riding high from an opening night victory over their rival Sharks traveled to Minnesota to face the Wild. From the get go it seemed that the Ducks were still thinking about their Victory over the Sharks. Anaheim did not show up in Minnesota and displayed a making of a young and immature team. Ducks allowed the Wild to go up 2-0. Brent Burns for the Wild opened the scoring with a slap shot off the face off and blew it right passed Giguere . Colton Gillies then got into the scoring mix with a rebound off the net.

Ducks rebounded in the second half by playing tougher defense and not allowed the Wild in their defesive zone and held them scoreless. Ducks' Saku Koivu scored on a backhand wristshot and put them in contention for the 3rd period. 4 Mins into the 3rd period Wild's Andrew Brunette put the Wild up 3-1 with a one timer goal. Ducks seemed out of luck from that point on as they struggled to win face offs and hindered by penalties. Wild racked 7 power plays to 0 for the Ducks. Joffrey Lupul gave some hope for the ducks when he scored on a fast break with an assist from Teemu Selanne making the score 3-2. With 20 seconds to go in the game, Corey Perry forced a turnover and went on a break away and was tripped up by Wild defenders. Corey converted on the penalty shot and the momentum was all on the Ducks' side.

Overtime prove to be a defensive struggle as the Ducks did their best with 5-3 power play for the Wild. Ducks did a great job on the penalty kill and Giguere saved 3 consecutive shots on one possession. The Ducks came up empty in the shootout period and Andrew Brunette became the hero with an shootout goal to pull out the Victory for the Wild

Next up for the Anaheim Ducks, they travel to Boston to face the Bruins. Gametime 4 PM PT.

For complete stats, photos, and highlights click on Full Boxscore .

Old 10-04-2009, 11:17 PM   #10
Pro

NYwRiter94's Arena

OVR: 13

Great work. Might I ask what you use to 1) Create the boxscore and 2) Editing program to put in the overlay of the boxscore in front of the video feed? I might be interested in trying something like this.
Old 10-04-2009, 11:54 PM   #11
MVP

drlw322's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYwRiter94
Great work. Might I ask what you use to 1) Create the boxscore and 2) Editing program to put in the overlay of the boxscore in front of the video feed? I might be interested in trying something like this.
i use paint.net it's free program but you need framework 3.5 for your system. It's like a simple photoshop type of image editor. I use studio 12 for video editing

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2009, 09:37 AM   #12
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43

Wow, very impressive work on the highlights! Good written content too, hopefully you keep churning it out. Might want to give Hiller a look between the pipes after Giggy's first two performances...
Old 10-05-2009, 11:54 PM   #13
MVP

drlw322's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb
Wow, very impressive work on the highlights! Good written content too, hopefully you keep churning it out. Might want to give Hiller a look between the pipes after Giggy's first two performances...
yep still undecided def will get hiller some starts. Giggy have given up 7 goals in two games.

Old 10-06-2009, 08:19 AM   #14
MVP

OVR: 17

Excellent write up, love the game vids. Will be following. Go Ducks Go..
Old 10-06-2009, 09:12 AM   #15
MVP

Clarke_311's Arena

OVR: 20

I really like the layout and the writing. Keep it up!!!!
Toronto Blue Jays Fan
Philadelphia Eagles Fan
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties »