Home

Toronto Maple Leafs BAGM

This is a discussion on Toronto Maple Leafs BAGM within the Hockey Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-12-2010, 09:32 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 26
Re: Toronto Maple Leafs BAGM

Anyone know why my charts go so far near the bottom?
Old 03-12-2010, 09:42 PM   #10
MVP

Bolts_26's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by to_leafs01
Anyone know why my charts go so far near the bottom?
I was wondering that too? Did you convert it from a word doc onto here or did you make the HTML right on the site?
Old 03-12-2010, 10:58 PM   #11
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolts_26
I was wondering that too? Did you convert it from a word doc onto here or did you make the HTML right on the site?
What I am doing is making the code in Dreamweaver, than copying and pasting it here. It is working on other sites but not here.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-13-2010, 07:43 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1

you cant have spaces in your html on here...here is a website that deletes all spaces http://www.sfu.ca/~mjordan/remove-line-breaks.htm see if that works
Old 03-13-2010, 09:58 PM   #13
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapsCrazy8
you cant have spaces in your html on here...here is a website that deletes all spaces http://www.sfu.ca/~mjordan/remove-line-breaks.htm see if that works
Thanks, Ill give it a try
Old 03-13-2010, 09:59 PM   #14
Banned

My Starting Lines Untitled Document
Kulemin
Grabovski
Kessel
Caputi
Bozak
Sjostrom
Nietreiter
Primeau
Orr
Holleweg
Mitchell
Hanson
Schenn
Phaneuf
Komisarek
Kaberle
Van Ryn
Beauchemin
Giguere
Gustavsson

Stalberg
Kadri
Stefanovich
Flaake
Deveaux
Hayes
D Amigo
Brent
Paradis
Slaney
Boyce
Simon
Guunarson
Finger
Holzer
Exelby
Jones
Conboy
Campbell
Reimer

Old 03-13-2010, 10:00 PM   #15
Banned

Untitled Document
Score
Shots
Hits
PIM
Team
1st Period
No Scoring
2nd Period
Kulemin (Kessel, Schenn) 19:59
3rd Period
Kessel (Phaneuf, Schenn) 19:57 Empty Net
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-13-2010, 10:01 PM   #16
Banned

Post Game Interviews

Interview 1:

Reporter 1: I’m here with Luke Schenn, the Leafs young sensation, who played stellar defense with his defensive partner Dion Phaneuf. On top of his great defensive game, he got points on all of Toronto’s goals. So Luke how do you feel about your season debut?

Luke Schenn: I feel great about my season debut. I know this season, my coaches and teammates are going to be expecting a lot from me, as I set the bar high from last year. All I hear about is sophomore slumps, but I want to prove that last year was not a fluke and I can help my team for years to come. I feel as if this game is a step into the right direction.

Reporter 1: Was there anything specific you did in the offseason you did to prepare for your sophomore season?

Luke Schenn: Yeah I did a few things so I could be ready for the upcoming season. First I went out, and I hired myself a personal chef to cook healthy meals for me, so I could get proper nutrition. The second thing was get myself a small personal gym for my apartment, so I could work out daily. My personal goal was to be as strong as I could at the beginning of training camp.

Reporter 1: Still living in an apartment I see. Any plans to buy a house?

Luke Schenn: Haha yeah, most of us rookies do. It is a pretty nice one though with a great view of Toronto. I do have plans of buying a house this year, just a half an hour out of Toronto. Just got to save up the cash a little bit more. I have always wanted an indoor pool.

Reporter 1: I’m coming swimming with you. Anyways thanks for your time.

Luke Schenn. No problem, anytime.

Interview 2:

Reporter 2: So Jaroslov how did you feel about your performance?

Jaroslov Halak: I feel great about it, it is my teammates who should not feel great about theirs. They could not receive a pass, they were skating like farmers, and could not hit. What do they think this is, Peewee House League, where there is no contact, and if you hit, you are in the box for two minutes. They really have to smarten up. I would rather have the Hamilton Bulldogs in front of me.

Reporter 2: Jaroslov, you did not play that great yourself. You allowed two goals, on just nineteen shots.

Jaroslov Halak: Hey buddy, you can shut up right now. I want to see you put on the pads, and try. I bet my career salary you would let in ten goals in the first period. Don’t be criticizing when you can do no better.

Reporter 2: Whoa, calm down there.

Jaroslov Halak: Don’t you be telling me to come down.

Reporter 2: I’m done with you. (Reporter walks away to interview Hal Gill)

Interview 3

Reporter 2: So Hal Gill, I assume you over heard what Halak said. Can you give you input?

Hal Gill: Yeah, I think Halak needs to rethink what he said. It was uncalled for. No one on the team played up their full potential, not even him. I know he is young, but what he said should come out of nobody’s mouth, under any circumstance.

Reporter 2: Yeah I agree completely. Where do you think he stands on the team now?

Hal Gill: Personally, if I were the GM, he would have a one way ticket to the AHL. However, I do not make the moves on this team, I just go out there every night and give it 110%. I am just getting really mad with all the controversies surrounding with our team. They need to stop ASAP.

Reporter 2: Well it is time to go, good luck on the rest of the season.

Hal Gill: Thank you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties »