Home

Atlanta Thrashers Dynasty (BAGM NHL10)

This is a discussion on Atlanta Thrashers Dynasty (BAGM NHL10) within the Hockey Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-03-2010, 07:38 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: Atlanta Thrashers Dynasty (BAGM NHL10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingalexander
dont really know what youre talking about, nothing weird shows for me but i copy it from microsoft word.
Yeah, I'm not seeing anything out of the ordinary, everything's great.

Great write up's man.

P.S. I don't know if I'm losing my mind or my PC is acting up but I swear this is like the third thread that I know I commented on but nothings here.
Old 05-03-2010, 11:22 PM   #34
MVP

SENS_AK27's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axeshun
Yeah, I'm not seeing anything out of the ordinary, everything's great.

Great write up's man.

P.S. I don't know if I'm losing my mind or my PC is acting up but I swear this is like the third thread that I know I commented on but nothings here.
Axe, to many nights up late working on your Dynasty
GLES - USC

Old 05-04-2010, 01:09 AM   #35
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by SENS_AK27
Axe, to many nights up late working on your Dynasty

Hahaha.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2010, 11:52 AM   #36
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenJet
Where are you copying the written part from, because there's a whole load of things that are under and over the writing, and its really hard to read for me.
I have the same problem when reading your dynasty too.
Old 05-05-2010, 09:40 AM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 4

Atlanta Drops Blue Jackets With Four

11/6/09
Associated Press
by Richard Jones

(Atlanta, GA) - What seemed to be a win for the Atlanta Thrashers was overshadowed by a vicious hit that left both teams without a player.

"It was a dirty hit. We know it, they know it, and the league has to do something about it" said Columbus head coach Ken Hitchcock.

Quote:
"It's something you don't want to see happen to anyone, your team or someone else, it's completely unacceptable to play like that "
- Columbus captain Rick Nash.

Blue Jackets forward Krisitan Huselius was hit from behind during the first moments of the third period and was thrown head first into the boards by Atlanta defenseman Boris Valabik. The following moments caused a frenzy on the ice as a fight broke out between Valabik and captain Rick Nash before the other players on the ice joined the melee.

Nash was pulled away from Valabik who was sent to the locker room early with a game misconduct penalty.

As the rumble continued through on the ice, Columbus' head trainer began to check on Huselius who remained on the ground for a few minutes.

He was then taken off the ice from a stretcher and was taken to a local hospital for further evaluation.

In a game that saw Atlanta took a 3-0 lead in the first two periods with goals from Colby Armstrong, Nik Antropov, and Todd White, it was taken over by one unfortunate incident.

Armstrong's goal got it started late in the first period on the powerplay at 18:01 with his third goal of the year.

Todd White doubled the lead at 3:25, followed by Nik Antropov's goal at 15:32 for the 3-0 lead in the second period.

But Columbus scored the consolation goal at the start of the third period with Jared Boll scoring at 4:48.

With a 3-1 deficit going into the later moments of the period, Atlanta once again gave up an unnecessary penalty, this time with Bryan Little getting caught on a hooking penalty.

In a last ditch effort to try to get something out of the game, Columbus pulled goaltender Steve Mason for the extra attacker.

But it backfired as tough man Eric Boulton scored on the empty net at 19:26 for the 4-1 lead to Atlanta and the eventual win over the Blue Jackets.

Although no word has been given on whether any action will be taken against Boris Valabik or the Atlanta Thrashers, an investigation is surely to happen within the next few days.

During the post game interview, the Atlanta Thrashers declined to comment on any questions regarding the hit.
Old 05-06-2010, 05:14 AM   #38
Rookie

Valabik off the hook after hit

10/7/09
NHL.com

Atlanta, GA - Atlanta Thrashers defenseman Boris Valabik will not face suspension after being cleared of a malicious hit that sent Kristian Huselius to the hospital in Atlanta's 4-1 win over the Columbus Blue Jackets.

Valabik will not see any time away from the ice, according to the NHL's announcement earlier today.

Quote:
"We have seen different angles of the hit, different sides of the story. With all the information we have obtained we are clearing Atlanta Thrashers defenseman Boris Valabik of any wrongdoing against Columbus Blue Jackets forward Krisitian Huselius."
- Colin Campbell

Valabik checked Columbus' Kristian Huselius from behind during the second period of Atlanta's 4-1 win last night and sent him into the boards head first, which left him on the ice for a few minutes before being taken off the ice on a stretcher and taken to a local hospital.

He was cleared a few hours later, with no serious health problems, just a mild stiff neck. There has not been confirmation on whether Huselius will miss any time this season.

Both teams were contacted for a response on the judgment but both declined to comment.

Both Valabik and Huselius were contacted as well, they decided not to comment.

------

In other Thrashers news, head coach John Anderson has confirmed backup goaltender Johan Hedberg will make his first appearance between the pipes this season as the Thrashers travel to New York and face the Islanders.

This will be the first time Hedberg starts a game this season, as Kari Lehtonen has been excellent in goal with a record of 10-2 and earning four shutouts on the way.

Quote:
"Kari needs some time to rest, so we've decided to give Johan the start tomorrow night. He's been working really hard in practice and I think it's time to reward him for the great work."
said head coach John Anderson.
Old 05-06-2010, 07:29 AM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 6

I'm loving your dynasty! Great write-up! Keep it going.
Old 05-08-2010, 04:33 AM   #40
Rookie

Islanders Thump Thrashers

Islanders' Rick DiPietro makes a save on Atlanta Thrashers captain Ilya Kovalchuk.

10/8/09
Associated Press
by Josh Maetz

(Uniondale, NY) --Johan Hedberg's first star of the season didn't go as well as he hoped for.

Hedberg was pulled from the game after allowing four goals as the New York Islanders defeated the Atlanta Thrashers, 4-1.

"It wasn't a good night for me" said Johan Hedberg, who was replaced in the third period by Kari Lehtonen.

New York took control of the game in the second period with Kyle Okposo and rookie Fred Obsut scoring back to back goals, each earning an assist on each others goal.

Okposo started it at 10:20 with Obsut earning the lone assist, which was then followed by Obsut's goal at 14:33 for the 2-0 lead.

Atlanta seemed out of place throughout the game, especially at the start of the third period as the Islanders added another for a 3-0 lead.

Blake Comeau scored for the Islanders at 3:15 and all but sealed the win for the win over Atlanta.

Marek Svatos added the last nail in the coffin for Hedberg with his goal at 9:36 for the 4-0 lead to the New York Islanders.

Looking very disappointed, Hedberg was pulled and walked back into the locker room where reports have surfaced he began taking his frustration on the equipment around him.

But back to the game at hand, Lehtonen entered the game and held the Islanders with six saves for the rest of the game.

Atlanta dd manage to earn the consolation goal toward the end of the game, as Josh Gratton scored his first goal of the season on a shorthanded play for the 4-1 deficit at 17:28.

Unfortunately, the Thrashers were unable to mount a comeback and lost the game for their third loss of the season.

Atlanta will hope to bounce back during their next game as they will host the St. Louis Blues.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties »