Home

A Dallas Stars Dynasty

This is a discussion on A Dallas Stars Dynasty within the Hockey Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-30-2010, 05:16 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: A Dallas Stars Dynasty

The CPU goes trading crazy with the cap off :O I tried a couple to see the results like Axe.

But.. I got offered Jaroslav Halak in one trade
Cam Ward two days later
Then Jordan Stall!

jeesh.

And about the whole morrow/modano thing. Beyond loyalty to Modano I always just see him in the FA list rotting. If it were me I would trade him either as a part of a package or maybe a deadline deal that brings in a pick. Between the two I would rather see Morrow stay, as I see him adding more to the team then Modano. But hey if the opertunity ever came of grabbing say a hulking DFD to protect your own zone, then trade them both for him! :P
Old 04-30-2010, 05:28 PM   #74
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueLineBomber
The CPU goes trading crazy with the cap off :O I tried a couple to see the results like Axe.

Cam Ward two days later
Then Jordan Stall!

jeesh.

And about the whole morrow/modano thing. Beyond loyalty to Modano I always just see him in the FA list rotting. If it were me I would trade him either as a part of a package or maybe a deadline deal that brings in a pick. Between the two I would rather see Morrow stay, as I see him adding more to the team then Modano. But hey if the opertunity ever came of grabbing say a hulking DFD to protect your own zone, then trade them both for him! :P
Yeah the trading is just flat out ridiculous. I leave it turned off all the time save for two weeks a year, one during the trade deadline and again during the draft, otherwise it's always turned off.
Old 05-03-2010, 11:12 AM   #75
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axeshun
Well I did a test by simming a few seasons, three times. I don't know what's going on with your game but like I said before, with the cap off this is not happening for me in the first season. It does however start to happen down the line, which is most likely because of crowding. You keep drafting players and eventually theres no where to put anyone.

Strange.

P.S. I like that you've decided to do an AHL game once in a while, I see a few people starting to do this and I think it's a great idea. I might have to do it as well, lol.
Thanks. Thats what I love about this game, everytime you do a dynasty things change. Other then Obust always going 1st in the draft I find that not two dynasties are the same.

I have never done this before so it diffinately keeps things interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueLineBomber

Cam Ward two days later
Then Jordan Stall!

jeesh.

Trading is messed up in this game, so like you I keep it off for most of the season.

Good ideas about Morrow/Modano. I will keep that in mind. thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axeshun
Yeah the trading is just flat out ridiculous. I leave it turned off all the time save for two weeks a year, one during the trade deadline and again during the draft, otherwise it's always turned off.
Like I said before, I do this too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2010, 11:23 PM   #76
MVP

SENS_AK27's Arena

OVR: 16

Really good job so far BTHOMP. Looking forward to seeing how you do with the Stars.
GLES - USC

Old 05-04-2010, 08:22 AM   #77
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SENS_AK27
Really good job so far BTHOMP. Looking forward to seeing how you do with the Stars.
Thanks Sens. I'm a little behind on posting, will try either today or tomorrow.
Old 05-04-2010, 08:26 AM   #78
Pro

mikko1995's Arena

OVR: 22

Can't wait.
Old 05-04-2010, 11:37 AM   #79
MVP

******** language=JavaScript> MenuController.getInstance().bindHandlers($('zoome dOutMenu'),{"zoomedOutMenu":{"on":"#F7F7F7","off":"#BDBDBD","link":"#000000","border":"#000000"},"btn_editimage_menu_out":{"on":"#E3E4E6","off":"#F7F7F7","link":"#000000","border":"#000000"},"btn_resize_out":{"on":"#E3E4E6","off":"#F7F7F7","link":"#000000","border":"#000000"},"btn_rotate_out":{"on":"#E3E4E6","off":"#F7F7F7","link":"#000000","border":"#000000"},"btn_share":{"on":"#E3E4E6","off":"#F7F7F7","link":"#000000","border":"#000000"},"btn_order_prints_out":{"on":"#E3E4E6","off":"#F7F7F7","link":"#000000","border":"#000000"}});******** language=JavaScript> FullViewMenuController.getInstance().bindHandlers( $('zoomedOutMenu'),'out');

******** type=text/javascript> new PBSortablePanelList({id:"columnLeft",handle:"module h3",bWritable:1,fullview:1,bUnsortable:true });
******** language=JavaScript> MenuController.getInstance().bindHandlers($('zoome dInMenu'),{"zoomedInMenu":{"on":"#F7F7F7","off":"#BDBDBD","link":"#000000","border":"#000000"},"btn_editimage_menu_in":{"on":"#E3E4E6","off":"#F7F7F7","link":"#000000","border":"#000000"},"btn_resize_in":{"on":"#E3E4E6","off":"#F7F7F7","link":"#000000","border":"#000000"},"btn_rotate_in":{"on":"#E3E4E6","off":"#F7F7F7","link":"#000000","border":"#000000"},"btn_share":{"on":"#E3E4E6","off":"#F7F7F7","link":"#000000","border":"#000000"},"btn_order_prints_in":{"on":"#E3E4E6","off":"#F7F7F7","link":"#000000","border":"#000000"}});******** language=JavaScript> FullViewMenuController.getInstance().bindHandlers( $('zoomedInMenu'),'in');
Old 05-04-2010, 12:17 PM   #80
Rookie

OVR: 6

Got to get a hand on your players. To many penalties and some bad PK. You have a lot of work to do. I know I can do it. Go Stars!

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties »