Home

A Leafs Dynasty (NHL11)

This is a discussion on A Leafs Dynasty (NHL11) within the Hockey Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2010, 02:59 PM   #33
Pro

HeroWorship's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: A Leafs Dynasty (NHL11)

Maybe it's because I think Clarke MacArthur's garbage, but I am not shocked all he's done for you is two goals in 12 games.

Tough loss against the Capitals. Nice to see Phaneuf get his first goal of the season, and so far, Leafs are still looking good. Mad props for ensuring Ovechkin was a non-factor in the lost, though Eric Belanger getting two goals?
Old 10-06-2010, 03:18 PM   #34
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroWorship
Maybe it's because I think Clarke MacArthur's garbage, but I am not shocked all he's done for you is two goals in 12 games.

Tough loss against the Capitals. Nice to see Phaneuf get his first goal of the season, and so far, Leafs are still looking good. Mad props for ensuring Ovechkin was a non-factor in the lost, though Eric Belanger getting two goals?
TKS HW. Your right, CM has not preformed the way I thought he would but then again many of my players haven't. I hope a couple of them do or I might be introuble.
Old 10-06-2010, 03:20 PM   #35
MVP

TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS

Miller Stands On Head

Nov 6th, 2010
F
Sabres (5-7-2)
Leafs (8-4-0)

BUF

TOR
Shots
Faceoffs
0/5
PP
0/4

GOAL SCORES
BUF:
Vanek (1st, 1:00), Vanek (2nd, 17;21)
TOR: N/A
GOALIES
BUF:
Miller (31/31, SO) TOR: Gustavsson (19/21, 2.01))

Toronto:
The juggernaut known as Miller was unstoppable against the Leafs, as the Sabres beat the Leafs 2 to 0. Vanek, who scored both goals, was outstanding.

“He had my number.” Gustavsson tweeted.

The Leafs takeoff to the sunny state of Florida with back to back games against the Lightning (8-5-0) and Panthers (9-3-0). It is rumoured that Giguere (4-3, 1.72) will play both games. The Leafs have been outscored 6 to 1 in the last 2 games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2010, 04:38 PM   #36
Rookie

ouch This is how my season ended up going for me. Players would click and snap in goal after goal, my tender would make awesome saves, then they would go dry and everyone played like lost sheep at points the panalty box was so full Phaneuf had to sit on Komisareks lap.
Old 10-06-2010, 04:42 PM   #37
MVP

TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS

Win Comes With a Hefty Price

Nov 9th, 2010
F

Leafs (8-5-0)

Lightning (8-5-0)

TOR

TBL

Shots

Faceoffs

2/8

PP

0/1

GOAL SCORES
TOR: MacArthur (1st, 7:36), Kessel (1st, 13:52, PP), Kulemin (2nd, 2:40), Versteeg (2nd, 15:22, PP)
TBL: N/A
GOALIES
TOR: Giguere (25/25, SO) TBL: Smith (14/18, 6.79) Ellis (16/16)

Tampa Bay: It was a no contest as the Leafs steamrolled over the Bolts 4 to 0, but not without a price. Faceoff prodigy Ziggy and rear guard Beauchemin were both injured and will probably miss a combined 22 games. On a more positive note, Giguere recorded his 2nd shut out of the year while sniper Kessel scored his 100th goal of his career.

“Its tough when you lose one player, but two, its crippling.” Versteeg told reporters.

“Other then losing Ziggy and Beau, we had an awesome game. I hope we can get more of these.” Quoted MacArthur on his face book page.

No rest for the Leafs as they suit up to take on the Panthers (9-3-0, Panthers won 2 to 0 last time) on the 10th. Giguere (5-3, 1.51) will start for the 2nd night in a row while Rosehill and Lashoff are healthy scratches.

In Ziggy’s absence Hanson (8 pts in 13 gp and 50% in the dot) has been called up and will take his place on the 3rd line. Komi will take Beauchemin’s place will Jones (5pts and a +5 in 13 gp) has also been called up and will alternate with Lashoff, Gunnarsson and possible Aulie for the 6 and 7th positions on D.

Injury List:

Ziggy - Out for 4 weeks with a sprained MCL, expected Dec 11
Beau - Out for 2 weeks with a sore hip, expect Nov 28th

Last edited by bthomp05; 10-06-2010 at 04:44 PM.
Old 10-06-2010, 04:52 PM   #38
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueLineBomber
ouch This is how my season ended up going for me. Players would click and snap in goal after goal, my tender would make awesome saves, then they would go dry and everyone played like lost sheep at points the panalty box was so full Phaneuf had to sit on Komisareks lap.
Thats what I was scared of but as you can see I just blew out the Bolts. But as with good fortune, I get bad fortune. I'm now down two good players and might need to scramble if I get any more - this definately alerts me of the need for some depth players.
Old 10-06-2010, 07:22 PM   #39
Pro

HeroWorship's Arena

Wow, you finally get a blowout, and you get injures to boot. Bad luck man, but nice to see Kessel hit his 100th goal, even though every time I see his face I want to take a hammer and bash his brains in.
Old 10-07-2010, 12:49 PM   #40
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroWorship
Wow, you finally get a blowout, and you get injures to boot. Bad luck man, but nice to see Kessel hit his 100th goal, even though every time I see his face I want to take a hammer and bash his brains in.
Thanks and hahaha. Alot of people feel that way about Kess.\

GO LEAFS GO - Leafs are going to cream the Canadians...

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties »