Home

Seb170455'Carolina Hurricanes: Will the Hurricanes bring Dorothy the cup or Oz?

This is a discussion on Seb170455'Carolina Hurricanes: Will the Hurricanes bring Dorothy the cup or Oz? within the Hockey Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-08-2012, 08:38 AM   #17
MVP

seb170455's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Seb170455'Carolina Hurricanes: Will the Hurricanes bring Dorothy the cup or Oz?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapr51
Losing the first of the season is always dissapointing. But getting shut out at home after such a promising preseason really sucks. Hopefully this won't happen to me aswell.

Regarding your top6 winger problem, I would recommend M. Pacioretty. Beeing a PWF with 83 OVR an B- potential and having such a low trade value makes him a no-brainer in almost all of my dynasties.

Spoiler
Pacioretty is a great catch. But I ripped off Montreal already in the Joslin trade. I'm a big Habs fan, so I don't want to rip them off again or even mess with their roster (doesn't feel good). And I don't want to give up to much yet. Maybe I'll search for a talented prospect (overall 79 B-,C,B-or C and fast) and put Tlusty on the 2nd line. Or try to trade Nodl. Time will tell.
Old 03-08-2012, 08:43 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Seb170455'Carolina Hurricanes: Will the Hurricanes bring Dorothy the cup or Oz?

Quote:
Originally Posted by seb170455
Maybe I'll search for a talented prospect (overall 79 B-,C,B-or C and fast) and put Tlusty on the 2nd line. Or try to trade Nodl. Time will tell.
What do you think about thisone: SNP, 24 yrs, 79 OVR, B- Potential? If you are interested look for N. Bergfors in the FAs. He's also an interesting player to pick for my dynasty.
Old 03-08-2012, 08:50 AM   #19
MVP

moose141's Arena

OVR: 2

Looking forward to this dynasty. Not as used a team on here, should be interesting. You've got some solid pieces in Staal and Ward, just need to be building around them. Good luck!

Pittsburgh Penguins - Pittsburgh Panthers - Pittsburgh Steelers - Pittsburgh Pirates - West Ham United
University of Pittsburgh Ice Hockey
Old 03-08-2012, 09:08 AM   #20
MVP

seb170455's Arena

Quote:
What do you think about thisone: SNP, 24 yrs, 79 OVR, B- Potential? If you are interested look for N. Bergfors in the FAs. He's also an interesting player to pick for my dynasty.
I got him in my Moose Jaw Mustangs dynasty and he was alright, but nothing big. But I have been thinking about signing him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moose141
Looking forward to this dynasty. Not as used a team on here, should be interesting. You've got some solid pieces in Staal and Ward, just need to be building around them. Good luck!
Thanks hope you like it. Ward had a bad first game, but is great. Staal and Ward are my biggest pieces of the puzzle. I hope McBain and Skinner will join them and if McBain won't be my next Lidstrom I hope to get the next one.
Old 03-08-2012, 09:18 AM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by seb170455
I got him in my Moose Jaw Mustangs dynasty and he was alright, but nothing big. But I have been thinking about signing him.
I got him on my 4th line in my old dynasty with the Blue Jackets. Had a few goals at breakaways, added speed to my 4th line. With his B- potential he will probably end up in the low 80. I'm thinking about picking him up again, just for 1 year and I'll see how he develops.

Last edited by dapr51; 03-08-2012 at 09:22 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2012, 03:33 PM   #22
MVP

seb170455's Arena

October 8th: Raleigh.

At a press conference by GM Jo Loonstra of the Carolina Hurricanes the following was brought to our attention.

GM Jo Loonstra:"We are proud to announce, we made a trades with the Anaheim Ducks, Minnesota and Calgary. The following trades has been made;

To ANA: Jerome Samson (RW, 77) and Pat Dwyer (RW, 77)
To CAR: Brandon McMillan (LW, 79)

We welcome a young talented winger to our hockeyclub. We wanted some left wingers at our club and we think we found a good prospect at that left wing.

To MIN: Andreas Nodl (RW, 80)
To CAR: Marco Scandella (D, 78) and a 2012 5th round pick (MIN)

We are glad that we could get Marco from Minnesota. Andreas was unhappy at our club and wanted to move. Minnesota get a talented sniper and we get a DFD with great talent.

To CGY: Mathieu Roy (D)
To CAR: Raitis Ivanans (LW, 79)

We wanted a tough guy and we got him.

I wish all the guys who left our club the best at their new teams."

Last edited by seb170455; 03-08-2012 at 04:12 PM.
Old 03-08-2012, 03:39 PM   #23
Rookie

Zeer goed! That's almost all I know in your language. Grats to the trade. I'm also doing trades at the moment.
Old 03-08-2012, 04:14 PM   #24
MVP

seb170455's Arena

Quote:
Zeer goed! That's almost all I know in your language. Grats to the trade. I'm also doing trades at the moment.
Dank je or as you say in Austria (German) Danke sehr. Thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties »