Home

Columbus Blue Jackets dynasty (NHL 13)

This is a discussion on Columbus Blue Jackets dynasty (NHL 13) within the Hockey Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2012, 03:07 AM   #1
Just started!

OVR: 0
Columbus Blue Jackets dynasty (NHL 13)

starting soon
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2012, 03:04 AM   #2
Just started!

Re: Columbus Blue Jackets dynasty (NHL 13)

Blue Jackets' Murray ready to start rookie season

Some might say that Ryan Murray is coming into an organization that is on the brink of either chaos, or an organization that is about to take another step closer to being a very formidable opponent in the NHL.
After being selected second overall in this weeks’ NHL draft, Murray was approached with a number of questions by the press, most of which were asking his opinion on the Rick Nash saga currently affecting the Blue Jackets.

“It’s not my place to talk about that, I just want to get ready so I can start playing” said Murray after answering one of many questions asked by the press in regards on his thoughts about Rick Nash.

Obviously, he does not really have a place to talk about things he doesn’t know, especially about another player when he was just selected as the second overall pick in the 2012 NHL draft by the Columbus Blue Jackets. It is true when saying that Rick Nash was a name being shopped around earlier this week, and to an extent still is, but no solid offer or trade was made for him, so the story continues on.

But Ryan Murray, the 18 year old defenseman from the Everett Silvertips, was elated when his name was called only as the second pick. “Honestly, there was talk about when I would be drafted, but I didn’t pay much attention to it, I just was as surprised as anyone else when I heard my name” said Murray.

The whole Rick Nash storyline aside, this is a great move for the Blue Jackets and for Murray, who will be fighting for a spot on the final roster come October. He is looking to make an impact from the start, and the Blue Jackets are looking for him to be a top contender for the Calder Trophy at the end of the year, and some playoff hockey as well.

1-7 round Columbus draft choices

1 - Ryan Murray(D) - Canada - Everett(WHL)
2 - Hampus Lindholm(D) - Sweden - RogleBK(Elitserien)
3 - Johan Alm(D) - Sweden - Skelleftea(Elitserien)
4 - Francis Turbide(RW) - Canada - Baie-Comeau(QMJHL)
5 - Michael Catenacci(C) - Canada - Kitchener(OHL)
6 - Tomas Hyka(RW) - Czech Republic - Gatineau(QMJHL)
7 - Cam Braes(C) - Canada - Moose Jaw(WHL)

Old 09-24-2012, 09:34 PM   #3
Just started!

Draft Day Trades

NASHVILLE
acquired D Lubomir Visnovsky from ANAHEIM for 2012 1st round draft pick and C Janni Lajunen

MONTREAL acquired D Roman Hamrlik from WASHINGTON for D Jarred Tinordi and C Joonas Nattinen

DETROIT acquired D Mattias Ohlund from VANCOUVER for 2012 2nd round draft pick and C Landon Ferraro

MINNESOTA acquired 2013 2nd round draft pick and LW Philippe Lefebvre from MONTREAL for C Matt Cullen
Old 10-12-2012, 06:32 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

Are you going to continue with this dynasty report? I'm interested in seeing how the new-look CBJ fares in NHL 13. Everything looks good so far....keep it going!

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties »