Home

The European Championship

This is a discussion on The European Championship within the Hockey Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2012, 10:57 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 17
The European Championship

Hey guys... Well let me first say thanks for reading this, I appreciate it. I have decided to try something new, I hope you enoy.

--

The European Championship is comprised of 8 teams from the 5 European Leagues, with the inaugural season starting with the top teams (2012-2013 season - simulated) in each league participating and the next best 3 teams (by season end points) participating as well.

Each team will play two games against each other to secure seeding and then will participate in a playoff (best of 3) to crown the winner, the winner taking home The European Championship Trophy.

Other Tidbits:

The bottom 5 teams will be regulated and replaced by a random selection from each 5 European Leagues (keeps it fresh).

Individual Awards will be given to the top scorer, top assister, top defensemen, top goalie, top defensive-forward, and top playoff scorer.

Major penalties will be matched with a one game suspension, 2nd infraction 3 game suspensions, 3rd infraction will be band from the current season.

All games will either be simulated or watched

If individuals would like to participate in the tournament please PM me your player (for creation please tell me what player in NHL 13 he is like, for ratings) and I will enter them on one of the teams in the tournament (giving this till Monday Oct 29th).

*reserve the right to add things to this

Last edited by bthomp05; 10-24-2012 at 10:59 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2012, 02:56 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 2
Re: The European Championship

Glad to see you around

Ill join as a offensive defenseman, base me around Duncan Keith

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties »