Home

Oilers Legacy?

This is a discussion on Oilers Legacy? within the Hockey Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2013, 02:26 PM   #33
MVP

Tazer19's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Oilers Legacy?

Looks like you have an awful lot of question marks, literally.
Old 10-09-2013, 02:47 PM   #34
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazer19
Looks like you have an awful lot of question marks, literally.
I know... Very scared of this offseason.. Thats what I get for bringing on Rentals and One Year Roleplayer contracts in my quest for the CUP (23 year drought)..

Ha-ha about the ? marks.
Old 10-09-2013, 07:14 PM   #35
Pro

HeroWorship's Arena

OVR: 5

Good to see the Oilers going for the Presidents' trophy and attempting to win there first Stanley Cup since Grant Fuhr was doing cocaine on a regular basis, and Messier was hanging out with Gary Coleman.

Surprised to see Ference as a FA possibility, considering he signed for four years in free agency, but typical EA, always messing with the contracts. Just remember, Nugent-Hopkins would look very pristine in a Buffalo Sabres uniform. I think you'll have to trade him, seeing that Dubnyk will be due for a big raise after his outstanding season, and Yakupov needing a new deal after next year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2013, 09:12 AM   #36
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroWorship
Good to see the Oilers going for the Presidents' trophy and attempting to win there first Stanley Cup since Grant Fuhr was doing cocaine on a regular basis, and Messier was hanging out with Gary Coleman.

Surprised to see Ference as a FA possibility, considering he signed for four years in free agency, but typical EA, always messing with the contracts. Just remember, Nugent-Hopkins would look very pristine in a Buffalo Sabres uniform. I think you'll have to trade him, seeing that Dubnyk will be due for a big raise after his outstanding season, and Yakupov needing a new deal after next year.
Thanks buddy.. Thats my plan..

I'm using "out of the box" rosters so Ference was still on the Bruins, had to move him myself...

Though I agree with your point on that I will need to move some one, I was leaning more to Eberle (Yak to replace him). The 1 - 2 punch of RHN & Gagner is too good to break up, Hall looks to finish in the top 5 for pts, and currently Yak is tied with Ovi for the Art. So Ebs the odd man out - but will see what happens, July is still a long ways out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties »