Home

what would YOU like to see

This is a discussion on what would YOU like to see within the Hockey Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-05-2014, 11:41 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
what would YOU like to see

planning on starting a dynasy, have a few ideas with different teams, want to know what you would enjoy reading so i will lay them out and just reply with what you like

Buffalo Sabres

After what seems like a new beginning for the Sabres with new ownership, rumors surface just before the preseason that Ryan Miller informed the team if there isn't some improvement this year he is going to walk July 1st. (Basically if by olympics/deadline I am not in a playoff spot I will trade Miller and start a rebuild)

Florida Panthers

This franchise being a disappointment for years, the ownership brings in a rookie HM that promises there will be success and that the team will become a playoff team before his contract is up.

Montreal Canadians

The historic and most successful franchise in the NHL, yet recently it has become a bubble team with not much playoff success. A new GM comes into town instantly making in known he won't stand for sub-par play from anybody. Making it clear no matter what your name is, if you do not perform up to expectations you will not stay in Montreal. Making fans and reports instantly look at upcoming UFA's Markov and Subban (I will have preset goals for all UFA's... if they don't meet them I will move them)

Philadelphia Flyers

Even with the surprising play of goalies Mason and Emery a new GM comes into town saying he will find this team a true elite top goalie, and will shed all the bad contracts this team has.

Pittsburgh Penguins

a team everybody looks to as the blueprint for building a team, but only one cup to show for it. Ray Shero is relieved of his duties and a new GM comes into town only to find out behind closed doors is a huge controversy as Evgeni Malkin is upset and tired of being a second center on a team that hasn't done much in the playoffs, and tells the new gm if the team doesnt make noise in the playoffs this year he wants out (if i dont make it to the conference finals in 2013/14 I will trade Malkin in the offseason.)

Vancouver Canucks

Mike Gillis is shockingly released prior to the preseason many believe because of how he handled the Luongo/Schneider situation last year. A rookie GM comes in, telling everybody he needs time to evaluate the team before making moves and figuring out the direction of the team. (if by the olympic break i am not in playoffs i will trade a few veterans by the deadline, leading to the start of a whole rebuild in the offseason)

I plan on playing all 82 games, depending on my schedule should be able to do atleast 1-2 every day... some days could be 5-6 so will be able to get through seasons relatively quick, I will do a summary of each game with stats/stars will do player stats for my team every 10 games and a posting of standings at the start of each month till march when I will do them weekly.

If you have any suggestions otherwise feel free to include them

Last edited by capergamer90; 02-06-2014 at 12:30 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-06-2014, 07:23 AM   #2
#AyJay

AdamJones113's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: what would YOU like to see

Canadiens or Panthers: Habs don't really have a great offense, they haven't won the Cup in the new Forum, and the Panthers just are terrible.
Old 02-06-2014, 11:24 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamJones113
Canadiens or Panthers: Habs don't really have a great offense, they haven't won the Cup in the new Forum, and the Panthers just are terrible.
thats an understatement lol
Old 02-06-2014, 12:21 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 17

To be honest I would love to see a habs one.
Old 02-06-2014, 04:12 PM   #5
MVP

SENS_AK27's Arena

OVR: 16

All very good storylines. I'd like to see someone do a Vancouver dynasty post Sedin Era, everyone knows there window is closing and I don't think they have the prospects to be competitive at this point.
GLES - USC

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-06-2014, 04:48 PM   #6
#AyJay

AdamJones113's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by capergamer90
thats an understatement lol
Go to post 36 of my dynasty. Then report back.
Old 02-06-2014, 11:57 PM   #7
Rookie

so 2 for montreal
1 for vancouver
1 for florida

anybody else? planning to start this either tomorrow night or saturday
Old 02-07-2014, 11:25 PM   #8
Rookie

alright looks like I am doing a Montreal dynasy... which as a Leafs fan gotta say hurts alittle lol

I will probably post the topic tonight and start games tomorrow

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties »