Home

Official: Tazer19's Chicago Blackhawks Dynasty (NHL15-PS4)

This is a discussion on Official: Tazer19's Chicago Blackhawks Dynasty (NHL15-PS4) within the Hockey Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2014, 03:30 PM   #1
MVP

Tazer19's Arena

OVR: 17
Official: Tazer19's Chicago Blackhawks Dynasty (NHL15-PS4)

Welcome, to Tazer19's Chicago Blackhawks Dynasty
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2014, 03:42 PM   #2
MVP

Tazer19's Arena

Re: Official: Tazer19's Chicago Blackhawks Dynasty (NHL15-PS4)

How will this work??

I'm glad you asked. With the "unfinished" NHL 15 in my hands, I am going to start the dynasty off a little different this year. I refuse to start a dynasty with an automated first year player draft, it basically nullifies the point of being able to build your team YOUR way. So, here are my plans leading up to being able to really get into the dynasty.

- Increased emphasis on what the Hawks will do to get under the salary cap heading into 2014-2015

- Increased emphasis on training camp, and the activities surrounding the camp (Notre Dame portion, then training camp festival, then preseason games).

- Increased emphasis on the battle for jobs throughout preseason.

If you have followed my dynasties in the past, you know how extremely detailed, and graphically pleasing I am. I will be giving the same attention and detail to these three things listed above until we can really get into the actual regular season / offseason activities. I think this will make for a fun follow that gives the reader a better understanding of how the roster, and team is taking shape. I will update often, and hope to add things that you haven't seen before in regard to the buildup to the season, so that you might actually feel like you are overly excited for it to start .

Thank you for following, and thank you for commenting, both are very much appreciated. Here... we... go!
Old 09-24-2014, 03:59 PM   #3
MVP

SENS_AK27's Arena

OVR: 16

Awesome, I can't wait Tazer!
GLES - USC

Old 09-24-2014, 04:40 PM   #4
MVP

Tazer19's Arena

This is most definitely version 1.0, I have not tested these in NHL 15 as of yet. As a rule I start with my sliders from last year, and tweak if necessary, so that's what you see. If I missed a category I will add it, again, this is based off NHL 14, and what I will start with, they always seem to play well.

Last edited by Tazer19; 01-16-2015 at 08:45 AM.
Old 09-24-2014, 05:22 PM   #5
MVP

Tazer19's Arena

South Bend, IN: Here come the Hawks, again. For the second straight season the Chicago Blackhawks will invade the Notre Dame campus as they kick off training camp. What promises to be a great experiences for players and coaches alike, there is still work to be done. "We want our guys to enjoy the atmosphere, but also stay focused, there aren't many jobs available, so it's time to see if an offseason of work translates to the ice" Coach Q said at a introductory press conference.

I think Captain Jonathan Toews summed it up best, "We fell one game short of getting to where we wanted to be last season, that's over, now we know what that feels like, it's time to get back to work and get back to where we belong."

Camp is ready to get started, training camp roster to follow.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2014, 05:39 PM   #6
Pro

Balrog's Arena

OVR: 14

Following for sure! You made it even better with Notre Dame!!!
Old 09-24-2014, 06:33 PM   #7
Pro

Braeden's Arena

OVR: 1

Can't wait for this! The draft will be able to patch over your existing BaGM's!

That's why I started my Devils!
Old 09-24-2014, 11:09 PM   #8
MVP

Tazer19's Arena

As we head into the camp at Notre Dame there are a number of players to watch. As Coach Q said during the introductory presser, there are not that many spots open right now, and seeing the Hawks have yet to make a deal to fit under the cap, there's even less. Here's who to watch...

Danault does everything right, he kills penalties, plays defense in his own end, and works his tail off. He't the prototypical 3rd line center that the Hawks have in excess. A solid camp and some roster shuffling could mean that Danault breaks camp with the Hawks, he's ready to make the jump.

Clendening is the next big thing on the blue line for the Hawks. Recently it's been impossible to crack the top 4 on the back end, but a trade could open the door for Clendening. He has done everything he has needed to in order to make himself ready for the NHL. Last year, he put up tremendous numbers in Rockford (AHL), and there's no reason why he can't bring that production to the next level.

Mark McNeill is Philip Danault part two, with a little more scoring. Honestly, they both play such a similar game out there, which means they are likely fighting for the same spot on the Hawks. McNeill is physically ready for the NHL, and can play a killer two-way game, he just needs an opportunity.

TEUVO! TEUVO! TEUVO! He is the next superstar for the Chicago Blackhawks. He is drawing comparisons to Patrick Kane already, and he is just 20 years old. He's no ordinary 20 year old, he just finished a full season in the Finnish Elite League putting up nearly a point a game....at 20. He is a center, but could play wing, but he is a top 6 guy, probably a top 3 guy, so if he is ready for that role, then the Hawks need to get him in the lineup.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties »