Home

Team Rosco: NHL 15 HUT

This is a discussion on Team Rosco: NHL 15 HUT within the Hockey Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2014, 09:18 PM   #1
Banned

Roscosuper's Arena

OVR: 2
Team Rosco: NHL 15 HUT

While I'm constructing my Roster File for my NHL 15 Be-a-GM, I thought I would try a run at HUT. I'm going to play as the Islanders and see what division I can attain.

My House Rules - I will play as the Islanders and only use real-life current Islanders. I will not use Training-Boosts.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2014, 09:35 PM   #2
Banned

Roscosuper's Arena

Re: Team Rosco: NHL 15 HUT

Season 1

No, I didn't follow my house-rules for the first few games because I didn't plan on doing this as I was just testing the game and my internet connection out. I don't think I it matters because it's all butt-clowns on these low-levels, and I'm still adjusting to playing live opponents in True Broadcast Camera.

Last edited by Roscosuper; 10-25-2014 at 04:39 PM.
Old 10-22-2014, 11:22 PM   #3
Banned

Roscosuper's Arena

Season 2

Continued Success as the Adjustments Continue

I'm getting more used to the feel of online HUT as I've been able to develop a softer touch and limit the amount of over skating on defensive plays. Player switching, however, seems too inconsistent (especially compared to the offline game) and is right now my most frustrating and damning area.

I was able to get the promotion to Division 8 by going 5-0-1.

I lost Frans Nielsen for two games and Cory Conacher's three-game-injury will carry over to season three.

The negotiations for Tavares remain at an impasse.

Last edited by Roscosuper; 10-25-2014 at 06:09 PM.
Old 10-26-2014, 02:34 PM   #4
Banned

Roscosuper's Arena

Sorry for wasting space, but I have to let HUT go. There are too many broken issues that reduce what this mode is supposed to be about (or what I thought it was supposed to be about).

For instance, you can not redeem reward packs for anything but the NHL teams. Double items can not be moved fast enough because not enough people are collecting these levels due to the rewards pack issue, and there's a limited amount of cards you can keep in the trade pile. You can sell them back to the house, but at very low value. What's the point in collecting?

I don't know, but the Packs seemed rigged. I can't prove anything nor will I try, but I collected maybe 20% of the CHL teams and I pull more than 50% doubles. If it's "random", it should work out statistically at some point.

There's a handful of coach cards at the bronze level, but I pull one (or two or three) in a pack each time.

The training cards are not properly distributed according to demand. They seem to be produced evenly between skaters and goalies". You have 18 skaters and 1 goalie, right? Sell off the goalie training cards, you say? The market is saturated with them. You can't sell them off before your trade pile gets backed up.

Designed this way? Maybe, I don't know. What I do know is, for a company that makes hundreds of millions in profits annually, they could hire a hand or two to make a decent product.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties »