Home

RISE UP: A NHL 20 Ottawa Senators BAGM

This is a discussion on RISE UP: A NHL 20 Ottawa Senators BAGM within the Hockey Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2020, 08:27 PM   #41
MVP

SENS_AK27's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: RISE UP: A NHL 20 Ottawa Senators BAGM

SENS TRADE FOR DEPTH ON THE BACK END
November 1st, 2021

General Manager Petr Dano was at it again as the Senators and the Penguins swapped players. The Senators, who has been having trouble keeping the puck out of the net lately, traded for 30 year old RD Erik Gudbranson (3rd Overall Pick, 2010 Draft). Gudbranson is defined as a prototypical stay at home defenseman, with an above average Hockey IQ. It would seem that Max Lajoie will be relegated to 7th Defenseman.

Headed to Pittsburgh is 32 year old LW Tyler Ennis. Ennis is pegged as a depth player, with tremendous skill and speed; although has typically had a limited role due to his 5'9 frame. The eleven year veteran is a 3 time 20 goal score, but his production has noticeably declined the past two years.
GLES - USC

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2020, 11:25 PM   #42
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SENS_AK27

SENS TRADE FOR DEPTH ON THE BACK END
November 1st, 2021

General Manager Petr Dano was at it again as the Senators and the Penguins swapped players. The Senators, who has been having trouble keeping the puck out of the net lately, traded for 30 year old RD Erik Gudbranson (3rd Overall Pick, 2010 Draft). Gudbranson is defined as a prototypical stay at home defenseman, with an above average Hockey IQ. It would seem that Max Lajoie will be relegated to 7th Defenseman.

Headed to Pittsburgh is 32 year old LW Tyler Ennis. Ennis is pegged as a depth player, with tremendous skill and speed; although has typically had a limited role due to his 5'9 frame. The eleven year veteran is a 3 time 20 goal score, but his production has noticeably declined the past two years.
I discourage scratching Lajoie. If I'm right in thinking you'll our Gudbranson with Hainsey, wouldn't that be a very slow pairing? Maybe Gudbranson-Lajoie with Hainsey scratched?

Sent from my LM-Q710.FGN using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-14-2020, 05:25 PM   #43
MVP

SENS_AK27's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettz25
I discourage scratching Lajoie. If I'm right in thinking you'll our Gudbranson with Hainsey, wouldn't that be a very slow pairing? Maybe Gudbranson-Lajoie with Hainsey scratched?

I'll have to see. From what I've seen, I wasn't too impressed with Lajoie. My third pairing is usually on the ice with my quick 3rd Line Forwards or on the Penalty Kill. I may give Lajoie another look at some point.

I still think that Gudbranson was a solid pickup.
GLES - USC

Old 08-14-2020, 05:58 PM   #44
Pro

Quote:
I'll have to see. From what I've seen, I wasn't too impressed with Lajoie. My third pairing is usually on the ice with my quick 3rd Line Forwards or on the Penalty Kill. I may give Lajoie another look at some point.

I still think that Gudbranson was a solid pickup.
I don't deny Gudbransons value at all, unless you planned on using him in an offensive situation lol, I just know neither he nor Hainsey are very fast lol

Old 08-15-2020, 08:23 PM   #45
MVP

SENS_AK27's Arena

LATE GAME COLLAPSE RATTLES STRUGGLING SENS
November 2nd, 2021

It's probably not the fresh start to a new month that Coach Quenneville was probably referring to, when he was quoted as "Putting October behind us". A newly energized Sens came out buzzing in their first of three road games.

Taking on the red hot Devils team, who were riding a three game winning streak, the Senators quieted the crowd early as Ryan scored early into the first period on his first shot. A late tripping call led to a Chabot Powerplay Goal to put the Sens up 2-0.

Jack Hughes helped the Devils get one back in the Second Period, with a nifty redirection off a Subban Point Shot. Fast forward to the dying minutes of the Third Period. Craig Anderson was under siege, as the Devils pressed for the tying goal. A rebound off a Damon Severson shot led to a mad scramble in front of the net and Jesper Bratt was able to knock in the loose puck to tie it up.

With less then a minute left to go, White took an ill advised tripping penalty. The Devils gained the offensive zone and quickly setup, making a few crisp passes before PK Subban blasted a clapper from the high slot to beat Anderson.

When asked about the game, Coach Quenneville just quipped "We gotta play a full 60 minutes". The Senators will next travel to St.Louis to take on the defending Cup Champions.
GLES - USC

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2020, 08:28 PM   #46
MVP

SENS_AK27's Arena

For any of my followers.... I really need a good young goalie to invest in. Any suggestions? I'll definitely need an adequate replacement for Anderson after this season and I don't really think the Goalie Prospects are quite there to make the jump yet.
GLES - USC

Old 08-16-2020, 09:31 AM   #47
Pro

Quote:
For any of my followers.... I really need a good young goalie to invest in. Any suggestions? I'll definitely need an adequate replacement for Anderson after this season and I don't really think the Goalie Prospects are quite there to make the jump yet.
Merzlikins/Korpisalo?
Old 08-16-2020, 10:37 AM   #48
MVP

SENS_AK27's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettz25
Merzlikins/Korpisalo?
Interesting. I mean they can't hold onto both right.
GLES - USC

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties »