Home

I have an Android phone...

This is a discussion on I have an Android phone... within the Madden Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden Mobile
EA Sports UFC 3 Patch 1.12 Available - Adds 2 Fighters and 3 Gameplay Tuning Changes
How WWE 2K Is Taking Cues From NBA 2K
NASCAR Heat 3 Trial Available Now For Xbox One and PlayStation 4

Old 06-08-2018, 05:00 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: I have an Android phone...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosarfan
1. I've been playing on my Samsung Galaxy S6 for a while and it's fine. It's easier on a tablet but I've done very well on my phone.

2. No initial cost, microtransactions exist but are not necessary.

3. You can, if you so desire, buy players, player packs, and other items. But you do not have to, I have not and I'm very happy with the game. All spending money will get you is a better roster faster, but most of the modes are geared towards getting better players. So if you buy better players then you have to find another reason to keep playing.

4. The modes:
Seasons - This consists of 16 games plus 3 playoff games if you make it. Games are 4qtrs of 1:30min each.

Head-to-Head - You play your offense against another users defense. each of you gets three drives, whoever scores the most points wins. Ties after 3 drives goes to OT where winner is determined by score first, then other things like yards gained if still tied.

Live Events - Events exist for a few hours to a few weeks. They are to gain XP & items. The items help you complete sets, sets get you better players.

Leagues - Join a league and you can play in a bracket tournament to see who is the "best" in your league, this is similar in nature to how H2H works. You can also play in tournaments against other leagues, gameplay is similar to H2H but there is no bracket, whichever league scores the most points wins.

There is a lot more to it, this is a really basic rundown. If you like football & video games, then this is a good app to play. You can have a lot of fun without having to spend any money...as long as you can be a little patient and are willing to put in some time for better players.

All of the modes give you XP and coins for wining, you can use those in the store and auction house to improve your team quicker. It's like spending money but it's free just from putting in time.

Have fun!
Great info. Thumbs up!
Old 09-26-2018, 01:39 PM   #10
Rookie

this information is useful enough.
Old 09-26-2018, 01:45 PM   #11
Rookie

you have shared such useful ideas here in this content. I have read all these very carefully. I am a Windows 10 user, I am facing Windows Explorer Keeps Crashing Windows 10 issue on my OS. Is there any solution?

Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden Mobile »