Home

I have an Android phone...

This is a discussion on I have an Android phone... within the Madden Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden Mobile
What Was the Best Sports Gaming Year Ever? (Roundtable)
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football Interview
Operation Sports Is Seeking Multiple New Freelance Writers!

Old 08-17-2016, 12:03 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
I have an Android phone...

1.How well does Madden Mobile play and control on a phone?
2.Is there an initial cost, or is it "free" with microtransactions?
3.If it does have microtransactions, what do I need to pay for?
4.What modes are available?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2016, 06:00 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: I have an Android phone...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtra
1. I've been playing on my Samsung Galaxy S6 for a while and it's fine. It's easier on a tablet but I've done very well on my phone.

2. No initial cost, microtransactions exist but are not necessary.

3. You can, if you so desire, buy players, player packs, and other items. But you do not have to, I have not and I'm very happy with the game. All spending money will get you is a better roster faster, but most of the modes are geared towards getting better players. So if you buy better players then you have to find another reason to keep playing.

4. The modes:
Seasons - This consists of 16 games plus 3 playoff games if you make it. Games are 4qtrs of 1:30min each.

Head-to-Head - You play your offense against another users defense. each of you gets three drives, whoever scores the most points wins. Ties after 3 drives goes to OT where winner is determined by score first, then other things like yards gained if still tied.

Live Events - Events exist for a few hours to a few weeks. They are to gain XP & items. The items help you complete sets, sets get you better players.

Leagues - Join a league and you can play in a bracket tournament to see who is the "best" in your league, this is similar in nature to how H2H works. You can also play in tournaments against other leagues, gameplay is similar to H2H but there is no bracket, whichever league scores the most points wins.

There is a lot more to it, this is a really basic rundown. If you like football & video games, then this is a good app to play. You can have a lot of fun without having to spend any money...as long as you can be a little patient and are willing to put in some time for better players.

All of the modes give you XP and coins for wining, you can use those in the store and auction house to improve your team quicker. It's like spending money but it's free just from putting in time.

Have fun!
Old 12-12-2016, 01:44 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtra
To answer your questions in order…

1).Compared to other mobile games (Namely Shooters), it plays rather well on a phone BUT don't expect it to be ANYTHING like the console version

For starters, the graphics are more akin to the old Nintendo Gameboy (In fact, EA made versions of Madden for Nintendo when it was the dominant platform)

Additionally, Madden Mobile (Unlike Madden 17 or any version of Madden before it), Madden Mobile has NO announcers (That means there's NO Brandon Gaudin & Charles Davis in the booth with Larry Ridley hiding somewhere in an Orlando studio giving the halftime report)

In short, it's pretty basic with the graphics

2). Madden Mobile is 100% FREE (Hard to believe I know but it's true) 😀

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers & GAME ON 😀

BP

Sent from my SM-G360T using Tapatalk
Old 05-16-2017, 11:38 AM   #4
Rookie

1. i have been taking part in on my Samsung Galaxy S8 for a short while and it's fine. It's easier on a pill however I've done o.k. on my phone.

2. No initial price, microtransactions exist however don't seem to be necessary.

3. You can, if you thus need, purchase players, player packs, and alternative things. however you are doing not got to, I even have not and i am terribly pleased with the sport. All cash can get you could be a higher roll quicker, however most of the modes square measure double-geared towards improving players. thus if you purchase higher players then you have got to seek out one more reason to stay taking part in.
Old 12-30-2017, 09:46 AM   #5
Rookie

Been using it on my Note 8 for a while. Works just fine.
Old 01-04-2018, 06:56 AM   #6
Just started!

In case you're experiencing difficulty getting to a Google item, there's a possibility we're at present encountering a transitory issue.
To solve these problems you can contact.
Old 02-10-2018, 03:41 PM   #7
Rookie

thanks for the info
Old 03-18-2018, 11:36 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by googlesustomer
In case you're experiencing difficulty getting to a Google item, there's a possibility we're at present encountering a transitory issue.
To solve these problems you can contact.
We can get some solutions from Google , and if you want to control your Android phone or phone data , you can move data to computer , and using app to manage them on computer ,

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden Mobile »