Home

OFFICIAL "I'm looking for a PS4 Madden league" Thread

This is a discussion on OFFICIAL "I'm looking for a PS4 Madden league" Thread within the Madden NFL Football Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-28-2020, 12:41 PM   #1385
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: OFFICIAL "I'm looking for a PS4 Madden league" Thread

[PS4]

I have a league that is currently in season 5, but we are restarting using the 2020 NFL rosters (Madden 21 Rosters). We currently have plenty of openings and have not picked teams yet.

SIM style: Advance Sun|Wed|Fri : 8 min QTR : All-Madden

Won't let me post the link so just reply to this or Friend me on discord:

DrGoosepeppe15#3224
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2020, 12:40 PM   #1386
Just started!

MT3 is one of the most active and dedicated leagues out there! Currently in Season 5 playoffs looking for users to take these teams into the offseason and draft and then move forward into Season 6. This is a serious and dedicated league and will be continuing into Madden 21 please don't waste my time if youre a quitter!

All Madden 7 Minute Quarters comp mode. 24 Hour Advance no exceptions if you cant play every day don't bother. Discord communication. Rules against play spamming and cheese to make the game more fun for users looking to get away from the cheese balls on H2H and MUT. This league has strong competition, if you cant take an L don't bother.

Available Teams:

Chicago Bears
Miami Dolphins
New England Patriots
Atlanta Falcons
Houston Texans
Houston Voyagers(LA Chargers)
Cleveland Browns
Washington Redskins

Rosters are updated on the daddy leagues page and are considerably different than stock being that we are 5 seasons in. Text 970-763-8717 to join. Once again dedicated users only!!!
Old 06-15-2020, 11:59 PM   #1387
Rookie

PS4 (27/32) FOF Fantasy Factory Sim League, Year 2 Week 1

Me and my buddy took on the challenge of running our own league after playing in multiple online leagues over the years. We took bits and pieces of what we liked and put it into this league. Fantasy drafted rosters add a lot of fun. We are in year 2 now and we are looking at playing at least one more season until 21 drops. Some guys have come and went and we are actively searching for guys to fill the league back up. This is a sim league, but the rulebook gives guys lots of freedom, we aren’t overbearing at all. We have a lot of unique things we do in this league including a greatness gauntlet (a way to develop players quickly, but also risky), a newsletter covering the leagues action, weekly prediction and recap shows, weekly point spreads, team storylines, and much more. This kind of stuff just add another level of fun to the game. Will Grier, for example, lucked out on the gauntlet and is currently MVP leader on the season. We advance every 48 hours now to get as much seasons in as possible before 21. I’m really proud of what the league has become, it’s ultra competitive, and we have a great core of guys. We just need the right guys to fill up our open spots so we can take this league to the next level. Right now the Saints, Broncos, Steelers, Texans and Titans are open. Now is a great time to join as the offseason will be here shortly and you can build the team. We updated all players 80+ overall contracts so free agency should be pretty good and using real 21 draft class!

League Overview/Rules: Update: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...imZeUr2zAKJV3s

We don’t feel like we really need a daddy league website bc we do a lot of our own stuff, so if you want to look at the rosters just hit me with your psn and I’ll send an invite to let you look around.

If you are interested, please hit me up on my psn: Drjay2323
Old 06-27-2020, 11:51 PM   #1388
Rookie

JDrama84's Arena

The Hit Stick Club is still recruiting new members for Madden 20/21

-This is a sim league with well defined rules and settings.
-We use discord to communicate.
-We even have a radio show!

Check out our website here:
https://maddenhsc.wixsite.com/madden

We are currently playing Madden 20 with updated rosters/rookies. We are in week 10 of season 1. We are looking for people who need/want a Madden 21 league. We are very active and well organized.

We have a good group of guys and we would welcome you to the group.

Please reach out to me if you would like to learn more and to gain access to our discord link!

[email protected]
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 0A306FDD-02F4-403F-BD1C-8E9F84596D60.jpeg (46.9 KB, 53 views)

Last edited by JDrama84; 07-04-2020 at 03:55 PM.
Old 07-01-2020, 08:20 AM   #1389
Pro

BlackLightning3's Arena

OVR: 2

[PS4] Sooner Magic Online CFM is looking for more people. We are starting with TFG's updated 2020 season rosters with rookies included and Cam on the Patriots. Matt10's All-Madden sliders. We plan on playing this instead of getting Madden 21 due to the franchise news. Our previous CFM lasted from launch until yesterday so this will be a long lasting league. Message me here or on PSN: Escobar for more info.
Old 07-06-2020, 08:19 PM   #1390
Rookie

JDrama84's Arena

Hit Stick Club is still looking for Madden 21 recruits! Please reach out if you are interested. We still have 8 open spots for Madden 21.

https://maddenhsc.wixsite.com/madden/calendar

Last edited by JDrama84; 07-15-2020 at 10:25 AM.
Old 07-10-2020, 12:28 PM   #1391
Rookie

PS4 NEW (5/32) HISTORIC FRANCHISE! 2007 ROSTERS! 24 HOUR ADVANCES! SEMI COMP, EXPERIENCED MANAGEMENT, LOTS OF FUN!

After a very successful generic madden rosters league that lasted for months, me and my friend want to start on a new, more fun league with some new people and new, better rosters! Join our league for a semi competitive league (Not cheesy and glitchy like MUT players), All madden, x factor abilities on, all of the really fun stuff. We also have quite of bit of creative league ideas coming soon. Join so we can have a lot of fun together! See you there!

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/BkyRZXZ
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2020, 01:23 AM   #1392
Just started!

(PS4) (28/32) THE CHISE

Looking for a couple of dedicated, active members to fill out our m21 roster. Serious sim league, 3 day advances, rule book etc. hmu and free to ask any questions

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online »