Home

OFFICIAL "I'm looking for a XBOX ONE Madden league" Thread

This is a discussion on OFFICIAL "I'm looking for a XBOX ONE Madden league" Thread within the Madden NFL Football Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-11-2015, 06:02 PM   #257
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: OFFICIAL "I'm looking for a XBOX ONE Madden league" Thread

GT: MrRozayGBR15
looking for a Sim league with rules that keeps the user from manipulating the CPU in tears and is very structured. I have no real preference on advance time. Just want a league that feels realistic and trite to the game on the field and off the field thanks.
Old 01-16-2015, 12:05 PM   #258
Rookie

SemperI's Arena

Looking for a strong league with top competitors that enjoy the fun of the game and don't "cheese". Been very active in madden and am willing to put work into a dedicated CFM. Any team available will work enjoy rebuilding.

Gemertag: Semper I
Old 01-19-2015, 05:53 PM   #259
Just started!

Hello, my name is Majick, and I've been running Franchise's for money in previous maddens , and now that the football season is almost over, it's time to run it on this one as well. The entry is 25$ which gets you TWO seasons. Fees are paid by paypal, and the prizes are paid out the same way. There are no rules regarding gameplay, other than the fact that you can not block kicks/punts. Trades must be approved by the comissioner. We advance every 48 hours, and only want people that can be that active. If you would like to join , or have any further questions, send me a message on Xbox one, my gamertag is Im_Majick.
Old 01-19-2015, 08:23 PM   #260
Banned

Hey everyone,
I run a very competitive 24 hour SIM League. We are currently on Year 1 Week 16 and are looking for new active members to fill the following teams: Bears, Chargers, Jags, and Steelers. Please contact me on Xbox Live at PedoPoppi or message me on Groupme at 7169069605. We will send you the rules via groupme.
Old 01-20-2015, 05:35 AM   #261
Last Pick At Recess

Hiero's Arena

Hello. I'm looking for an Xbox One league. I am a simulation gamer always striving for realism and a challenge. I am looking for a sim league, one that ranges from one to two games per week. I will consider more if need. Just looking for a good realistic experience with a solid set of owners.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2015, 04:49 PM   #262
Banned

Hey, I'm scouting for my SIM league, we Advance every 24 hours so this league always keeps you interested. If you are looking for a fast paced league with great players, this is your League! We are about to draft tonight (@ 9 CST) going into season 2, the open teams are listed below. Message me on Xbox Live @ PedoPoppi and ill message back ASAP!

Open Teams:
Panthers
Bears
49ers
Falcons
Steelers
Eagles
Broncos
Old 01-25-2015, 07:37 PM   #263
Pro

SincerelYourz's Arena

OVR: 3

mature, sim madden ballers only, contact me on xbox live: Big Boss jhj26
Old 01-30-2015, 10:43 AM   #264
Just started!

GT: Byerley2one
I'm looking for a sim league, active player. Won't bail in the middle of a season or a game. Just looking for a fun active league to join. Litteraly on Xbox all the time. Msg me on there as well

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online »