Home

OFFICIAL "I'm looking for a XBOX ONE Madden league" Thread

This is a discussion on OFFICIAL "I'm looking for a XBOX ONE Madden league" Thread within the Madden NFL Football Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-24-2015, 08:24 PM   #393
Rookie

Bolhaboy's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: OFFICIAL "I'm looking for a XBOX ONE Madden league" Thread

Looking to join xb1 cfm gt: Bolhabadger
Old 11-25-2015, 05:46 PM   #394
MVP

timmg's Arena

OVR: 5

Looking to join a league GT.... timmg74
Old 11-28-2015, 06:19 AM   #395
Rookie

OVR: 3

I'M LOOKING TO JOIN A PLAYERS SIM LEAGUE THAT IS ACTIVE AND PERFERABLY ONE THAT UPDATES DAILY... I'LL PLAY AS ANY TEAM... MY GAMERTAG IS SHUDIGG
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2015, 07:24 AM   #396
Rookie

auburnfan2's Arena

OVR: 1

Looking for sim style league I have group me. Xbox GT: DON G 74 OG

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk
Old 11-30-2015, 06:23 PM   #397
Rookie

XicebreakerX's Arena

OVR: 2

Looking for a sim style Madden league to join. Prefer one that advances around every 2 or 3 days, definitely no less than 2 days though because I am a full-time student. Have much experience in leagues in the past, been in them for years and even ran one of my own which was very successful. The best way to contact me would be to message me on Xbox Live because I have the smartglass app on my phone.

Preferred team: Broncos
Gamertag: Sportsboy181
Phone #: (225)281-8408
Old 11-30-2015, 07:16 PM   #398
Rookie

OVR: 0

Looking for a sim league to join. Just getting tired of playing standard online games all the time. Willing to be almost any team. Something that advances every few days (2-3)

Gamertag: TH3 BEST
Old 12-04-2015, 03:26 PM   #399
Just started!

TheGho7t's Arena

OVR: 0

GT = steel city fan

If you are curious xD, I am of the age of the 17s, once you hear me you won't believe me though, I sound like a 30 year old man on the mic erm, to most.

Steel city fan, I think you can easily calculate that I am indeed a Rav.....STEELERS fan. I also support the Panthers (Sounds like I'm on a band wagon lol) and the Lions due to most of my family being from there. Poor Lions.

I am looking for a smaller (anything less than 16 roughly) league to join and I prefer fantasy drafts. Not that it really matters but I love picking up players instead of starting with teams ONLINE, offline I am the total opposite. If it's not a fantasy draft, I only really consider the worst teams I.E. Jags, Titans, Raiders etc...whatever the bad teams are now, I literally haven't played Madden in a couple weeks now.

I just want to play with some people, that's all. It's frustrating not playing Madden as I used to play the crap out of it with a couple mates and lately, they haven't been able to get on. (They got a life or something, idk) I am quite active on the gaming community so no trouble there, I am on the east coast and I am roughly on from 7-11 every night, sometimes changes due to me getting outside and doing stuff a lot more than I used to.

HMU though, I promise you won't (Erm, if you do, legit, let me know because, I'll 1v1 that lad Club Penguin style) find someone as awesome as me. If you couldn't tell, I am cocky but hey, if you got it goin on, you got it goin on.
Old 12-05-2015, 10:26 PM   #400
Rookie

XicebreakerX's Arena

OVR: 2

Looking for a sim style Madden league to join. Prefer one that advances around once or twice a week, definitely no more than 3 times a week though because I am a full-time student. Have much experience in leagues in the past, been in them for years and even ran one of my own which was very successful. The best way to contact me would be to message me on Xbox Live because I have the smartglass app on my phone or you can text me.

Preferred team: Pretty open to teams as I am already in two leagues with my favorite teams.
Gamertag: Sportsboy181
Phone #: (225)281-8408

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online »