Home

OFFICIAL "I'm looking for a XBOX ONE Madden league" Thread

This is a discussion on OFFICIAL "I'm looking for a XBOX ONE Madden league" Thread within the Madden NFL Football Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-06-2015, 11:48 AM   #401
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: OFFICIAL "I'm looking for a XBOX ONE Madden league" Thread

GT: o TorTuGa o

Looking to join a Sim league with the new xo slider update.

Hit me up on Xbox if u have a leave
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2015, 08:07 PM   #402
Rookie

I am 32 years
Professional Adult
Looking for a Sim league that is active
I don't have a preference as for what type of league. I enjoy building teams through drafts and trades. I enjoy the challenge of building a squad. Don't necessarilly feel that you have to win from the get.
My GT is warrensbaty. Available most evening except thursday and friday night.
Old 12-07-2015, 12:09 AM   #403
Just started!

What's going on yall..Starting a new Fantasy Draft league. Hoping to advance a couple times of week if not more depending on members schedule. Once I get a decent amount of members I will set a Draft date and time.

GT: ItzzJUSTBizznIS

Game Settings:
All-Madden
11 Minutes Qtrs
Acc Clock On with (14 secs play clock pre-snap)
Game Speed: Normal
Custom Sliders: For Realistic Challenge against cpu teams

Teams Taken Already: Bears, Rams, Raiders
Old 12-07-2015, 12:15 AM   #404
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deemb92
What's going on yall..Starting a new Fantasy Draft league. Hoping to advance a couple times of week if not more depending on members schedule. Once I get a decent amount of members I will set a Draft date and time.

GT: ItzzJUSTBizznIS

Game Settings:
All-Madden
11 Minutes Qtrs
Acc Clock On with (14 secs play clock pre-snap)
Game Speed: Normal
Custom Sliders: For Realistic Challenge against cpu teams

Teams Taken Already: Bears, Rams, Raiders

I Apologize just read the sticky post that we are not allowed to advertise leagues.
Old 12-09-2015, 07:04 PM   #405
Rookie

xINTERCEPTERx's Arena

OVR: 2

hey guys, im about to start a fresh madden league with some of my friends, looking to add a couple new users this year. ive been running these things for many years, mostly with the same core group of guys. we're all descent madden players, not top 100 or anything, so im not looking to add elite players. we'll be playong on all-madden difficulty with 7 minute quarters. its hard to keep everyone happy, so ive decided to add a couple rules this year to keep everyone happy and interested for the long run. basically we will not be trading or signing free agents in year one, just using our stock teams. year 2 all free agency is a go, but trades will be limited to user trades and players on the trading block only for cpu trades. year 3 everything is a go. my leagues usually run for 6 or 7 years, so everyone will have plenty of time to do what they wanna do. ill advance once every other day, unless we finish before then. if this sounds something like you might be interested in, please message me on xbox live. my tag is xINTERCEPTERx
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2015, 03:56 PM   #406
Rookie

I'm looking to start a franchise of 16 players. I have 6 people in already. I'm looking for 10 more. That's 2 per division.

8 min. quarters. No accelerated clock. All-Pro skill. Fast speed. Flazko sliders—as is (except fatigue raised to 65-67). Preseason is simulated (free agency is open thereafter). Every week is played out. Simulate two/three times a week.

You may restart a game against the AI up to ONE time because of lost connection. After that, you gamble on a sim'd win. You may restart a human vs. human game if there is an EA server error (take a pic if it does happen). Unless you're disconnecting on purpose to prevent a major blow out loss from happening, then your game will be a forced loss. Just take wins and losses like real NFL teams. These sliders provide versatility, and you'll never play the same game twice.

No trading for 7 first round picks (limit 3) or signing FA for trade bait. No trades until after preseason. Simulation will happen twice a week. Once on Wed night/Thurs morning and again on Sat night/Sun morning (depending on my work schedule). No going up big in score and continually airing it out to pad stats and chase records. Just play relatively realistic football. That includes going to a huge 4th down conversion ratio if you're already up most of the game. If it's preventable, do not go above 50 in scoring (minus maybe ONCE trying to break passing TD record).

That's a quick run down of the "rules". Flazko's sliders do not come with any house rules, so feel free to play pretty loosely. If you're interested, hit me up on my XBL GT justinparsley. Thanks.
Old 12-12-2015, 10:39 AM   #407
Flyin' High

Birdman18's Arena

OVR: 8

GFL has the Bengals and Ravens available.. Check out our league page and shoot me a pm if you're interested

www.daddyleagues.com/GFL16
Old 12-16-2015, 03:31 AM   #408
Rookie

XicebreakerX's Arena

OVR: 2

Looking for a sim style Madden league to join. Prefer one that advances around once or twice a week(about every 3 days), definitely no more than 3 times a week though because I am a full-time student. Have much experience in leagues in the past, been in them for years and even ran one of my own which was very successful. The best way to contact me would be to message me on Xbox Live because I have the smartglass app on my phone or you can text me.

Preferred team: Pretty open to teams as I am already in two leagues with my favorite teams.
Gamertag: Sportsboy181
Phone #: (225)281-8408

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online »