Home

Old 12-31-2013, 11:18 AM   #1
Rookie

mars85042's Arena

OVR: 10
The UFL

This is sim style football at it's highest level, Xbox one Madden league.

Last edited by mars85042; 08-21-2014 at 08:50 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2013, 11:27 AM   #2
Rookie

mars85042's Arena

Want to join the UFL?

Want to Join? How to Request a Team in the UFL

First and foremost, thank you for showing interest in our league. The UFL is an online franchise consisted of mature and competitive members that enjoy an occasional game of Madden after a busy day in the “real” world. In the UFL we understand how important your personal time is and we don’t plan to waste it. The foundation of our league revolves around three distinct categories which define our unlimited potential, these are:

Consistency
We have demonstrated a strong ability to stand the test of time. Other leagues have a tendency of disbanding prematurely for one reason or another. This unfortunate cycle leaves members discouraged and “in the hunt” for a reputable franchise worth joining.

Tradition
“Unforgettable” is a classic song recorded by Nat King Cole in 1951. Hip-Hop artist Nas sampled the classic song for his second and final single “Can’t Forget About You” in 2006. These classic hits are perfect examples of how the league handles achievements and accomplishments. What you achieve during a season and/or career will not be forgotten. All those hours spent in the lab will not be in vein. Records will be broken, Awards will be won, and it will be written in league history. The goal is if “real” life forces you to miss a couple of days, weeks, or even months you can catch-up on our recorded rich history when you return.

Respect
Last but not least, our third motto is probably our most important. The success of this league depends not only on the Commissioner but on our members as a collective unit. Each member has a sense of ownership that cannot be denied. Longevity plays a part in earning your stripes but you will be put in a position to succeed. With each team owner having an equal voice this truly is a league for us by us.

Lastly we are a sponsored league, and we give every SB winner a league gift of $150.00 this is just a small token for all the hard work and commitment that goes into winning a Super Bowl in the UFL.

To join the UFL, please answer the following questions:

1. Do you usually initiate contact with your opponent or will you wait to be contacted?

2. How do you normally handle a loss in Madden?

3. Do you believe staying active in forum/message board discussions is important?

4. What is your gamer tag?

5. How many leagues will you be in for M15?

6. How old are you?

Once again thank you for your interest.

Commissioner
United Football League
Operations Sports

League Rules
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...gue-rules.html

Last edited by mars85042; 08-19-2014 at 10:16 AM.
Old 01-01-2014, 09:12 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: The UFL

Hey this sounds good. I am in a good league already but I need to play more than twice a week and I can't stand lobby games anymore. I would like to run with my Panthers in a league and also play with my brother. How many openings do you have? I am in limbo between finding another good league or starting one myself but would prefer to find a good league that me and my brother can get in. (And me have the panthers lol)

1: I usually contact my opponent first depending on what's going on in my life. But I will definitely reach out if I have not heard from them within 24 hours if advance

2: Usually handle a loss by taking "one" to the face! Lol

3: I would be active on boards to give my two cents and shoot the **** with other members and do write ups.

4: SlimJeezy

5: 2 Madden 25 leagues

6: 36 years old madden player from the Sega Genesis era (damn I'm old!)
Old 01-01-2014, 10:35 AM   #4
Pro

IXI DECAY IXI's Arena

OVR: 5

I'm definitely interested in joining this league!!!

1.) I try and contact my opponents as soon as advance hit to make sure we can nail down a time to try and play.

2.) While it's frustrating at times, I don't mind taking a loss in Madden at all. I love the GM aspect/strategy that Madden can bring to the table.

3.) I believe that message board activity is very important to the life of the league. With an active community, a league can be very successful!

4.) IXI DECAY IXI

5.) Since joining the Xbox One, I have no current Madden 25 leagues. I need one bad!

6.) 25.
Old 01-03-2014, 03:58 AM   #5
Just started!

OVR: 0

I hope you accept me into your league! I'm a big Dolphins fan, but if you need me to play a specific team. I can totally manage with that too.

1.I try to contact my opponent first personally.

2. I mostly just take it in stride depending on how the came went. If I had a close game I definitely have a smile on my face

3. I believe it is the MOST important aspect of Madden leagues. I would totally be active

4. Crewman VII

5. Probably just one because i'm starting back up school this upcoming monday

6. 20 years old
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2014, 07:53 PM   #6
Just started!

1. Do you usually initiate contact with your opponent or will you wait to be contacted?

I will try to initiate.

2. How do you normally handle a loss in Madden?

Fine...I just get a strong itch for a rematch or to play the next game.

3. Do you believe staying active in forum/message board discussions is important?

No. I believe in playing your games is important. All the extracurricular stuff is cool for the league, though. I've been in many leagues for 2k and Madden, and at the end of the day it's all about playing the games.

4. What is your gamer tag?

GT: RAINBOOTS

5. How many leagues will you be in for M13?

I want to be in 2 at most, but I'm in none right now.

6. How old are you?

Old 01-09-2014, 04:16 PM   #7
Just started!

I want in this for sure

1. I will contact them, i just want to get the game done however

2. Im fine with loosing. I dont compete to not lose, i compete to win. The joy of winning far exceeds the sadness of lossing

3. 120%. I want to be part of a league where trades are happening, the league keeps advancing and EVERYONE tries to get there games in. The best way to do that is on a forum

4. GT: ProjectMKUltra5

5. Just one if it is legit

6. turn 24 in feb
Old 03-05-2014, 12:49 PM   #8
Rookie

mars85042's Arena

1 team currently open
Falcons

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online »