Home

Starting a PS4 Quick Sim League

This is a discussion on Starting a PS4 Quick Sim League within the Madden NFL Football Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-15-2014, 01:07 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Starting a PS4 Quick Sim League

I'm looking to do an Owner Mode quick sim league for PS4. Basically it's an ALL SIM league, by all sim I mean every game gets quick Simmed. Its gotten to a point where I hate playing against people since most are childish or don't follow the rules, so this is an owner mode straight up sim, you build your team and see how you do CPU VS CPU. Main thing I like to do in Madden is build a team and do coach mode and watch my team perform VS the CPU. As of now all teams but the Panthers are available, will update a list once teams start being taken. I am very active, and generally play daily so as long as we get active owners this should be a fun league.

Basic Info:

-Owner Mode. Make sure you sign, release, set prices and progress players.
-Regular rosters, current roster update. No fantasy draft, I mean wouldn't mind doing a fantasy draft but It just takes to long if people aren't keeping up with it.
-I will find a good SIM slider set.
-I will advance one week per 2 days, so we will advance at least 3 times per week.
-No playing of games! This is strictly a GM/Owner league. If I see you've played your game you will be booted.
-Please do not take advantage of CPU trading (trading 2nd round picks for high firsts).
-Relocation will be on.
-Salary cap, instant starter will both be on.

All I can think of now so pm me, add me on psn (agentofchaos23) or post here if interested.

Teams Taken:
Carolina Panthers
Cleveland Browns
Seattle Seahawks

Last edited by PP21TM7; 01-16-2014 at 11:56 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2014, 01:14 PM   #2
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Starting a PS4 Quick Sim League

There are plenty of leagues around here that have great owners if you are wanting to actually play. Occasionally you come across bad games but they don't last long.
Old 01-16-2014, 11:57 AM   #3
Rookie

Few teams taken, looking for more owners.
Old 01-16-2014, 12:31 PM   #4
Rookie

dhood8083's Arena

OVR: 1

Good afternoon,

I would be interested in the SIM concept of your league. My psn is dhood8083. I'm interested in taking over the New York Giants.
Old 01-16-2014, 01:53 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhood8083
Good afternoon,

I would be interested in the SIM concept of your league. My psn is dhood8083. I'm interested in taking over the New York Giants.

Request sent
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2014, 02:36 PM   #6
Rookie

dhood8083's Arena

OVR: 1

Great. I'm leaving work to get the kids. I will be on later tonight to accept.
Old 01-20-2014, 12:42 PM   #7
Banned

Re: Simulation Sports Network Recruiting

We are looking for strong sim gameplay, maturity, and activity for the NSFL League on PS4

Broncos, Giants, Browns are now open in one of our PS4 Madden Sim Leagues(NSFL)

We are a very structured community that are looking only for the serious Madden Players, we are not interested in casual players. Visit our site and sign up for whatever you wish to sign up for in the Simulation Sports Network!

We live-stream games, have a daddy-league page, Offer top notch Sim expierence with other owners, and a fun enjoying expierence for mature gamers.
Old 01-20-2014, 12:43 PM   #8
Banned

If you are a sim owner, tired of playing lobby ball, then come join ASFL on SSN! Our goal is to make this not only a GREAT league, but also apart of our community.

Simulation Sports Network is establishing a second Next-Gen PS4 Madden Sim League! With the high demand of our main PS4 Sim League(NSFL on SSN) we decided to expand and create another madden sim league on the PS4(ASFL On SSN). Rules will be the same as NSFL on SSN.

Teams Left:
None, sign up to be added to the wait list, first come first serve

Some Basic Gameplay Settings:
8 Min Qts 20 sec accelerated clock
All Madden
Custom Sim Sliders

We are a well-structured sim community thats offers the best sim expierence and allows only the best SIM sport players in. We will have a tryout game to make sure you are sim!
We will also have tournaments up soon on the side, for the chance to win prizes(Games) and cash.

Follow the Sign up Template in the forums:

PSN:
Define Sim:
Top 5 Teams:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online »