Home

For SIM style players on PS4

This is a discussion on For SIM style players on PS4 within the Madden NFL Football Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2014, 04:58 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
For SIM style players on PS4

Hey there OperationSports brethren,

Now I know there is and has been many a thread about supposed true sim players and leagues in the past on both PS3 and 360 and there are already some on PS4 and the One I'm sure. I just recently purchased my PS4 two days ago (yes, thank you, thank you) and I would like to once again enjoy Madden online with like-minded SIMULATION style players, not the cheesfest BS I've associated Madden Online with since I stopped online in like 09-10'. Now I also know there have been folks that claim to be SIM but turn out to be the exact opposite come game time which is by then too late, so in order to entice so SIM hungry gamers, not so much out to cheese their way to victory but to enjoy some fun NFL style football, I'll be broadcasting live on my PS4 starting now....my PSN is The_Body_JJ. The goal of this is to meet some fellow true sim guys and have some fun, win or lose. Matter of fact, the greatest game I ever played was a defensive struggle I lost, to a gentleman using the Broncos, final 16-13 back in Madden 06. Anyways, feel free to add me, if you do please let me know you're indeed an OSer, and stop in on the broadcast as well, that way you can not only see that I am true sim, but also to decide if you'd indeed enjoy a game with one such as myself... thank you..and hope to ball with you soon.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2014, 10:23 PM   #2
Rookie

DocZulu's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: For SIM style players on PS4

I'll send you a pm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjoneshbk
Hey there OperationSports brethren,

Now I know there is and has been many a thread about supposed true sim players and leagues in the past on both PS3 and 360 and there are already some on PS4 and the One I'm sure. I just recently purchased my PS4 two days ago (yes, thank you, thank you) and I would like to once again enjoy Madden online with like-minded SIMULATION style players, not the cheesfest BS I've associated Madden Online with since I stopped online in like 09-10'. Now I also know there have been folks that claim to be SIM but turn out to be the exact opposite come game time which is by then too late, so in order to entice so SIM hungry gamers, not so much out to cheese their way to victory but to enjoy some fun NFL style football, I'll be broadcasting live on my PS4 starting now....my PSN is The_Body_JJ. The goal of this is to meet some fellow true sim guys and have some fun, win or lose. Matter of fact, the greatest game I ever played was a defensive struggle I lost, to a gentleman using the Broncos, final 16-13 back in Madden 06. Anyways, feel free to add me, if you do please let me know you're indeed an OSer, and stop in on the broadcast as well, that way you can not only see that I am true sim, but also to decide if you'd indeed enjoy a game with one such as myself... thank you..and hope to ball with you soon.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online »