Home

USL recruiting thread PS4

This is a discussion on USL recruiting thread PS4 within the Madden NFL Football Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-20-2014, 04:13 PM   #1
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2
USL recruiting thread PS4

Hey guys USL is looking for some new sim owners. The rules are all the same as SFDL. USL is very active a good group of guys if your interested in joining the USL family please post the following info.

Psn name :

Leagues currently in:

Activity window- ( ex. I'm avail monday tue wed thur from 6cst-10cst usually avail during weekends etc)

Are you willing to play as any team?:

Do you have group me? If not are you willing to download it?(required for the league)

Have you read the rules and do U agree to play by them?:

Teams avail:

Rams, cards, colts, Dolphins, Chiefs, and Redskins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Mizzou24; 12-20-2014 at 04:18 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2014, 12:03 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: USL recruiting thread PS4

Hey, I have a group of at least 4 guys looking for a new SIM league. We've all done several leagues before but with our current one falling apart we want to find a legit sim league.

PSN: SomersATX

We currently are in a non-OS league but have run successful SIM leagues in past releases (mostly through Facebook groups, but full 32 man leagues)

We're mostly available in the evening and on weekends. One player is in a European time zone but is great at adjusting his sleep schedule to get games in.

I think any of us are willing to play as any team, as long as their roster hasn't been destroyed by past users

Don't have groupme but willing to download.

The rules pretty much look like what we're used to.

Thanks, would love to help you fill 4 and possibly all of your open teams quick. We're looking for a new league because we're tired of dealing with the same flaky, non-sim bums so it's safe to assume we'd be a good group add.

Message me if necessary.
Old 12-22-2014, 12:33 AM   #3
Rookie

Stacks's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksomers
Hey, I have a group of at least 4 guys looking for a new SIM league. We've all done several leagues before but with our current one falling apart we want to find a legit sim league.

PSN: SomersATX

We currently are in a non-OS league but have run successful SIM leagues in past releases (mostly through Facebook groups, but full 32 man leagues)

We're mostly available in the evening and on weekends. One player is in a European time zone but is great at adjusting his sleep schedule to get games in.

I think any of us are willing to play as any team, as long as their roster hasn't been destroyed by past users

Don't have groupme but willing to download.

The rules pretty much look like what we're used to.

Thanks, would love to help you fill 4 and possibly all of your open teams quick. We're looking for a new league because we're tired of dealing with the same flaky, non-sim bums so it's safe to assume we'd be a good group add.

Message me if necessary.
I messaged you. Please download groupme app and message me your contact info.

Old 12-22-2014, 04:12 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou24
Hey guys USL is looking for some new sim owners. The rules are all the same as SFDL. USL is very active a good group of guys if your interested in joining the USL family please post the following info.

Psn name :mkurto

Leagues currently in:None. Currently looking to join a league. Sick of playing against the computer and there terrible moves all the time.

Activity window- (Evenings during the week CST and flexible on the weekends

Are you willing to play as any team?:Yes but if possible, I would like to review the rosters of any teams still available and make a decision. No issues playing with any team.

Do you have group me? If not are you willing to download it? I don't but I am willing to download.

Have you read the rules and do U agree to play by them?: Yes

Teams avail:

Rams, cards, colts, Dolphins, Chiefs, and Redskins

Sim player looking for a sim league and just a fun experience. Hoping to hear from you soon. Pm me or message me on PS4 id and I will reply.

Thanks,

Mike
Old 12-23-2014, 07:09 PM   #5
Pro

movethechains11's Arena

Dolphins, Chiefs, Cards and Redskins are open. Great time to join as the offseason is approaching.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2014, 12:20 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by checkwreck
Dolphins, Chiefs, Cards and Redskins are open. Great time to join as the offseason is approaching.
I'm interested and already in BFSL. I have GroupMe as well. PM me or message me on PSN: SigsSmokeCigs
Old 12-24-2014, 12:21 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigsSmokeCigs
I'm interested and already in BFSL. I have GroupMe as well. PM me or message me on PSN: SigsSmokeCigs
Also available throughout the day as I am a college student, also I am willing to play as any team.
Old 12-24-2014, 03:11 PM   #8
Pro

movethechains11's Arena

Redskins Dolphins available.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online »