Home

XB1 The Flintstones - Kicking off!

This is a discussion on XB1 The Flintstones - Kicking off! within the Madden NFL Football Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-18-2017, 03:15 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Arrow XB1 The Flintstones - Kicking off!

I am kicking off a brand new league called, The Flintstones. I have 10+ years experience running Madden leagues. I recently made the switch from PS4 to XB1 upon requests. I will employ a basic set of rules that will assure all users have a competitive yet fair environment. The league will be an adult only (21+) league, so I will not put anyone under the microscope. I will provide you a link to the rules, and I expect you to adhere to them. Simple as that. There aren't many, and they aren't complex. Currently, I have all teams open aside from Seahawks, Eagles, and Redskins. League difficulty will be set to All-Madden and sliders will be publicly known. Daddy league available. Super Bowl winner will receive a prize, at no cost to you. Advance is every 72 hours. We will advance early (24 hrs) if all games are played.

We will be using an app called "Discord" to communicate. If you're unfamiliar, I will be happy to assist you.

For any further information, please contact me either by XB1 (GodSaveFlint) or by text. (907-764-5166) We will kick off as soon as we are full.

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online »