Home

Madden League Recruiting

This is a discussion on Madden League Recruiting within the Madden NFL Football Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2017, 11:46 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Madden League Recruiting

NEW LEAGUE. Wanna get this League off da Ground. If u tired of joining a League wit Gay and Weak rules telling u how to play a VIDEO GAME then Pull Up to this League. 10min quarters, Accel Clock and Regular Rosters and No Trades. Flags and Penalties like REAL NFL FOOTBALL instead of this NFL STREET gameplay with 10 INT's a game and high scoring games all over da place. Hit me up. 1st come 1st serve Team wise and we gonna do GroupMe to communicate and Advance etc. Lets be patient as League gets off da Ground and Recruit also. NO MORE NFL STREET AND RULES.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2017, 01:24 PM   #2
I smell sulfur...

Kodii Rockets's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Madden League Recruiting

The amount of 'da's' in this post peaks my interest in this league.

Follow this link to view 10 Yard Fight on Operation Sports >>10YF on OS
Old 09-28-2017, 03:09 PM   #3
Rookie

lol What that mean??? Da=The.......So whats da Problem. While u tryna be a Encyclopedia u prolly 1 of these Gay League runners wit da Gay Rules on a Video Game lol.

Last edited by Dsmooth325; 09-28-2017 at 07:44 PM.
Old 09-29-2017, 11:51 AM   #4
I smell sulfur...

Kodii Rockets's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsmooth325
lol What that mean??? Da=The.......So whats da Problem. While u tryna be a Encyclopedia u prolly 1 of these Gay League runners wit da Gay Rules on a Video Game lol.
The fact that you edited your post to make it read like that makes it even funnier. Bless your little heart.

My interest in this league has now waned, I sincerely wish you the best of luck with your league, and all of your future endeavors. Take care young blood.

Follow this link to view 10 Yard Fight on Operation Sports >>10YF on OS
Old 10-02-2017, 11:51 AM   #5
Rookie

Icon6 Re: Madden League Recruiting

lmao What kind of a Man are you to Reply to another Man post with basically NOTHING TO SAY. You look very foolish even writing anything. Your interest in my league has waned and good for you lol. Because you definitely are too petty and unnecessary to even participate with my other 25 guys lol. Bless my little heart, yeah you sound like a Fruitcake. Good luck to you also Pillow Biter👍👍
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online »