Home

OFFICIAL "I'm looking for a PC Madden league" Thread

This is a discussion on OFFICIAL "I'm looking for a PC Madden league" Thread within the Madden NFL Football Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2018, 06:23 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: OFFICIAL "I'm looking for a PC Madden league" Thread

Looking for a sim league PC any team, I prefer the Giants, Jets, Bucs

Discord: Deuc3x#8869
Origin ID: Deuc3xx
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2018, 01:10 AM   #26
Just started!

Looking for active league that advances 2-3 times a week. Willing to play with any team.

OriginID: Spriingerr
Old 08-18-2018, 11:32 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 10

I'm looking for a sim league with older players. I always enjoyed playing in a league with 6-10 players, completely ok with mostly CPU games, just fun to play through seasons with a small group. A few advances a week is fine, or a league that advances on a set schedule but is ok with simmed games.

Basically looking for very laid back, but mature league that understands that life happens, sim style play but don't take it overly serious.

MY Origin ID is LobsterKillah.
Old 08-20-2018, 02:54 PM   #28
Rookie

Looking for a realistic league. I see people say sim league all the time but I want to join a league that doesnt sim games but just has rules that make the game realistic and no trade abuse
Old 08-20-2018, 06:27 PM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divinum
Looking for a realistic league. I see people say sim league all the time but I want to join a league that doesnt sim games but just has rules that make the game realistic and no trade abuse
What's your Origin id ?
Old 09-10-2018, 11:04 AM   #30
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wigsplitter
Im looking to join a Sim league but can't do 24hr advancements. I haven't played Madden since 360 so I'm pretty rusty but I do play all my games If the league advances once, twice or three times a week Im good just not everyday. I can not commit to that and dont want to hold back the league. Im central time so I'm usually able to play from 6:30pm - 10:30pmcst M-Th Fri 6:30pm until and Sat and Sun open. Im an older cat (mid 40's) so my free time is kinda limited LOL.

Origin ID: Look_its_Shawn
Discord: Look_its_Shawn
I'm in the same boat, and I think I might have what you are looking for. I'm starting a PC league with NFL style gameplay that will be chatered to the older player as I'm in my late 40s. I helped run a 08 league for years - MPFL. I only left 08 last month to start 19.

I'm testing user sliders, and XP settings for realism and want to go with a 1 game a week advance schedule while we figure everything out and then an advance every 5 days after we get comfortable.

I'm requesting to have a forums setup here at OS. That will be the form of communication of league information. If any of you older guys are interested, add me on Origin or accept my Origin friend request.

This plan is to have a long lasting league so dedicated guys with real life obligations is what I'm looking for. Madden is for fun, not stress.

My Origin ID is: New2Jack.
Old 09-16-2018, 07:13 AM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 3

If there are any pc sim leagues with openings please let me know. Please also be aware I have a newborn and may have a sim or two on occasion due to family committment but I will respond to msgs. Just got banned from one league i put time n effort in with no explanation whatsoever. Please dont waste my time if u don't know how to run a league i am not interested..

Origin id is trutest
Discord trutest#6392

[email protected] - XBL: trutest -Text: (201) 771-0404

Last edited by jerseymadden; 09-16-2018 at 07:58 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2018, 09:54 AM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseymadden
If there are any pc sim leagues with openings please let me know. Please also be aware I have a newborn and may have a sim or two on occasion due to family committment but I will respond to msgs. Just got banned from one league i put time n effort in with no explanation whatsoever. Please dont waste my time if u don't know how to run a league i am not interested..

Origin id is trutest
Discord trutest#6392
I sent you a PM. I've been running online leagues for years. And I have a family, so I know real life matters. Let me know.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online »