Home

NFL Legends Fantasy Draft (PS4)

This is a discussion on NFL Legends Fantasy Draft (PS4) within the Madden NFL Football Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2019, 06:00 PM   #1
Rookie

over9000yards's Arena

OVR: 9
NFL Legends Fantasy Draft (PS4)

Tired of typical Madden leagues? Itching for a league that will put the fun back in football?

Then look no further than the NFL Legends Fantasy Draft lg! Fantasy drafting this week, we have a custom roster with a huge mix of Hall of Fame NFL legends and Mid-2000s pro bowlers. I haven't just downloaded someone else's roster, either. I have painstakingly added countless legends to the lg, and made almost all of the rookie age 20 legends Superstar or X-Factor. I have added in players like Albert Haynesworth, Paul Hornung, Doak Walker. TJ Housmanzadah, Pacman Jones, Cedric Benson, George Blanda, Johnny Manziel, Tim Tebow, Rashean Mathis, Floyd Little, Peerless Price, etc.

In addition to legends like Jerry Rice, Steve Young, Devin Hester, Mike Vick, Herschel Walker, Bo Jackson, Sean Taylor, Gronk, Vince Young, MJD, Joe Namath, Deion Sanders, Troy Polamalu, etc.

Lg rules: All Madden Competitive, 7 min quarters (no accel runoff), no quitting. 4th down always allowed. No WR to TE if over 90 speed. 48 hr Advance. XP Sliders will be tuned up, Fumble and Int sliders will be turned down. We have a committee of Commissioners to ensure that any disputes are handled fairly.

League has a GroupMe chat that is mandatory to be in the league. We are already almost full, so msg me now on PSN at Evilwaterballoon if you want in!

Last edited by over9000yards; 09-25-2019 at 06:11 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online »