Home

UK Online League

This is a discussion on UK Online League within the Madden NFL Football Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online
NASCAR Heat 4 Review
FIFA 20 Review
NBA 2K20 Review

Old 09-23-2019, 12:08 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
UK Online League

Hey!

I've been looking into joining my first online league but they're all based in the US and the time difference would be a problem with regards to scheduling games.

Are there any UK people out there looking to join a new sim league that is scheduled around GMT?

Also, please reply or PM if you're already in a UK league and have spaces available. I've had a look but haven't found any.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2019, 12:40 PM   #2
Just started!

Re: UK Online League

I'd be interested in this as well!
Old 09-26-2019, 03:58 AM   #3
MVP

Mattanite's Arena

Re: UK Online League

Hello,

I'm one of the Commissioners of the Sim Madden League Europe (SMLE). We are an OpSports sanctioned league now so will be starting an official thread here soon. In the mean time please check our Forum out to see if it's something you'd be interested in.

http://sml-europe.forumotion.com/

We operate on BST/GMT with peak hours being 6-10pm weekdays, a good chunk of the league is UK based and German based but with plenty other nationalities. PS4 only.

Cheers

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online »