Home

PS4 (27/32) FOF Fantasy Factory Sim League, Year 2 Week 16

This is a discussion on PS4 (27/32) FOF Fantasy Factory Sim League, Year 2 Week 16 within the Madden NFL Football Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2020, 11:50 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
PS4 (27/32) FOF Fantasy Factory Sim League, Year 2 Week 16

(PS4) Me and my buddy took on the challenge of running our own league after playing in multiple online leagues over the years. We took bits and pieces of what we liked and put it into this league. Fantasy drafted rosters add a lot of fun. We are in year 2 now and we are looking at playing at least one more season until 21 drops. Some guys have come and went and we are actively searching for guys to fill the league back up. This is a sim league, but the rulebook gives guys lots of freedom, we aren’t overbearing at all. We have a lot of unique things we do in this league including a greatness gauntlet (a way to develop players quickly, but also risky), a newsletter covering the leagues action, weekly prediction and recap shows, weekly point spreads, team storylines, and much more. This kind of stuff just add another level of fun to the game. Will Grier, for example, lucked out on the gauntlet and is currently MVP leader on the season. We advance every 48 hours now to get as much seasons in as possible before 21. I’m really proud of what the league has become, it’s ultra competitive, and we have a great core of guys. We just need the right guys to fill up our open spots so we can take this league to the next level. Right now the Saints, Broncos, Steelers, Texans and Titans are open. Now is a great time to join as the offseason will be here shortly and you can build the team. We updated all players 80+ overall contracts so free agency should be pretty good and using real 21 draft class!

League Overview/Rules: Update: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...imZeUr2zAKJV3s

We don’t feel like we really need a daddy league website bc we do a lot of our own stuff, so if you want to look at the rosters just hit me with your psn and I’ll send an invite to let you look around.

If you are interested, please hit me up on my psn: Drjay2323
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2020, 12:11 PM   #2
Just started!

Sniceness's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: PS4 (27/32) FOF Fantasy Factory Sim League, Year 2 Week 16

This franchise sounds really cool. I wonder are there any spots available at the moment?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online »