Home

The Revival Gameplay Mod - Rebirth of SIM Football

This is a discussion on The Revival Gameplay Mod - Rebirth of SIM Football within the Madden NFL Football PC Released Mods forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC > Madden NFL Football PC Released Mods
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-15-2018, 08:34 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 4
The Revival Gameplay Mod - Rebirth of SIM Football

NOTE: FOR MADDEN 20 THIS WILL BE THE DISCORD ROOM WE USE https://discord.gg/SPwtbFD

(special shout out to all the guys there that helped me put this thing together with their testing, own discoveries and feedback)

After YEARS of complaining about playing a NFL game that doesnt LOOK like the NFL, I made the jump to PC to do it my damn self! And after months of testing and tweaking, I confidently can say that what I have to put together is what we SIM PLAYERS have been asking for the past 6 years.

This gameplay is meant to be hard. Just like the NFL, any team can win any sunday. I upped the challenge as much as possible without having that old "AM Cheat" feel. QBs will miss wide open WRs. Scrambling QB? Better have a spy because hes taken off if its there. No more statue QB, ACTUAL movement in the pocket. WR will sometimes drop open passes and sometimes make sick one handed catches in traffic. You can throw the ball in tight windows without psychic DBs but if you force a pass, its going to get picked. Coverage is tight across the board unless you have real good route runners. Pass rush comes quick so you better have a checkdown option. Some games your running game will be unstoppable, other games you wont average 3 YPC. Run game is ORGANIC from cuts to blocking to tackling. Elite players do things average guys can't, they're meant to feel over powered because thats what makes them elite. Some games you're gonna get called for 6 penalties, some games you won't get called for 2. Players will get fatigued on long drives.

UPDATED 3.0 SO THAT ALL-PRO WORKS AS WELL

Quote:
THE MISSION
*Struggle to go 9-7, I hate always ending up 12-4
*Different play calling experience every week
*Players rotating in and out of the lineup at certain positions
*Most important position stands out and we see a difference in QBs
*Making ratings matter and mismatches get exploited
*Running game produce consistent small gains with occasional big pop
*Drives taking 10+ plays to generate points
*Generate 3-6 Penalties a game per team without killing the flow
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS(credit moddingway.com)
Spoiler

DOWNLOAD LINK
Revival 4.1

Sabo's Madden 19 Mod - THE REVIVAL
Spoiler

ROSTER
Spoiler

SETTINGS & SLIDERS
[spoiler]
SETTINGS
Skill Level: All Madden or All-Pro
Game Style: Simulation
Game Speed: Normal (User Preference)
Ball Hawk: Off
Auto Strafe: Off
Heat Seeker: Off
Switch Assist: On

MAKE SURE EVERYTHING ELSE IS DEFAULT AT 50 (INJURY TO 50)
[/SPOIL
Attached Files
File Type: zip Roster&DC.zip (558.0 KB, 796 views)

Last edited by xSABOx; 08-04-2019 at 05:34 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2018, 09:49 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: The Revival - Sabo's Madden 19 Mod

As always I love your work bro, mad props. I'm going to join your discord to geek out on madden.
Old 12-15-2018, 11:18 PM   #3
Rookie

Could you upload the project file? I'd like to see what was edited specifically so I can compare to my nectar edit.
Old 12-16-2018, 07:51 AM   #4
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefinedAscent
Could you upload the project file? I'd like to see what was edited specifically so I can compare to my nectar edit.
Join the discord. Its easier to upload it there because we don’t have to create zip files every time. Plus we can all share our ideas quicker and probably take this thing to the next level.
Old 12-16-2018, 05:36 PM   #5
Rookie

Can't wait to try this! Thanks bro. Btw have you tried Nectar? Would like to know your thoughts compared to your mod
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2018, 08:07 PM   #6
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaseshift
Can't wait to try this! Thanks bro. Btw have you tried Nectar? Would like to know your thoughts compared to your mod
I never gave it a shot because I didn’t like that it was created using the old patches which had the wonky RPM by the cpu running back.. Anything particular about it that immune isn’t missing? He seemed to explore much more things then I did and probably caught stuff i didn’t..
Old 12-17-2018, 12:40 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 6

I'll have to try again tomorrow but installed this a little while ago (i assume correctly) and Matt Ryan just couldn't hit the broadside of a barn (reminded me a lot of default all-madden). Threw 0 for 9 and decided I either screwed up the install or was just having an off game to start. Almost every pass was a sub 10 yard attempt and he just never hit any of em.

Just to confirm the install process:

Use Frostbite Mod Manager to import the mod, then apply the mod, then launch Madden from the mod manager correct? The ModData folder was created when I first launched so I assume it installed correctly.
Old 12-17-2018, 08:07 AM   #8
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios12787
I'll have to try again tomorrow but installed this a little while ago (i assume correctly) and Matt Ryan just couldn't hit the broadside of a barn (reminded me a lot of default all-madden). Threw 0 for 9 and decided I either screwed up the install or was just having an off game to start. Almost every pass was a sub 10 yard attempt and he just never hit any of em.

Just to confirm the install process:

Use Frostbite Mod Manager to import the mod, then apply the mod, then launch Madden from the mod manager correct? The ModData folder was created when I first launched so I assume it installed correctly.
Sounds like you installed right. The splash screen of Peyton Manning will tell you if you did it right.

Was Matt Ryan user controlled or cpu?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC > Madden NFL Football PC Released Mods »