Home

Sabo's The Revival Gameplay Mod - Madden 20 Edition

This is a discussion on Sabo's The Revival Gameplay Mod - Madden 20 Edition within the Madden NFL Football PC Released Mods forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC > Madden NFL Football PC Released Mods
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-14-2019, 03:35 PM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Sabo's The Revival Gameplay Mod - Madden 20 Edition

I seem to have corrected the wrong version issue. I feel pretty stupid. I thought I had 1.3 loaded up into my Frosty Mod Launcher but that wasn't the case. This should fix my issues I stated above.

One thing though. One of Madden's updates included new abilities and I think that messed up Bips editor for player abilities. When you go to that section to remove the Enforcer role for certain players it now freezes with a loading screen. Looks like there will need to be a new update to that?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2019, 04:07 PM   #82
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eduardo_Pena
I seem to have corrected the wrong version issue. I feel pretty stupid. I thought I had 1.3 loaded up into my Frosty Mod Launcher but that wasn't the case. This should fix my issues I stated above.

One thing though. One of Madden's updates included new abilities and I think that messed up Bips editor for player abilities. When you go to that section to remove the Enforcer role for certain players it now freezes with a loading screen. Looks like there will need to be a new update to that?
I've been searching all over man, I don't think he's updated it. Looks like we are going to have to live without it.
Old 10-14-2019, 10:04 PM   #83
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by coop9889
I've been searching all over man, I don't think he's updated it. Looks like we are going to have to live without it.

A few people have put in an "issue" on the site where he has the file for download. It was an "open issue" only 8 days ago so he might not yet be aware of this issue.

Another problem I am having is following the instructions for the custom progression from TDawg. I get my season to week 8, export all the date it needs, hit that conversion button, import that, save it, then load up my game and go through to week 9 and I don't seem to notice any progression. I am really not sure what the issue is. I feel like I must be doing a step wrong in there somewhere, but being the complete novice I am with this sort of thing I have no idea where the error is.
Old 10-15-2019, 05:51 AM   #84
Rookie

Guess what folks? Bep has already updated his editor to version 3.70 to fix the current issue due to the new abilities that were added to Madden!

Awesome stuff!
Old 10-15-2019, 12:11 PM   #85
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
A few people have put in an "issue" on the site where he has the file for download. It was an "open issue" only 8 days ago so he might not yet be aware of this issue.

Another problem I am having is following the instructions for the custom progression from TDawg. I get my season to week 8, export all the date it needs, hit that conversion button, import that, save it, then load up my game and go through to week 9 and I don't seem to notice any progression. I am really not sure what the issue is. I feel like I must be doing a step wrong in there somewhere, but being the complete novice I am with this sort of thing I have no idea where the error is.

Keep in mind that they don’t just automatically progress. They are awarded XP points or whatever they’re called and then you select which skills to develop

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2019, 03:31 AM   #86
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotter
Keep in mind that they don’t just automatically progress. They are awarded XP points or whatever they’re called and then you select which skills to develop

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

I think I found out why it isn't working. I don't have Microsoft Excel and had been using Libre Office for XML stuff in the past. When I go to compile the data I get an scripting error. I read above where this has been happening to other people that had older versions of Excel. Apparently Libre Office isn't compatible with this program which stinks.

I've tried a couple of other programs like WPS and Trio. WPS doesn't allow Macros, and Trio has the same script failure as Libre Office.

Anyone have any suggestions?
Old 10-16-2019, 04:15 AM   #87
Nza
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
I think I found out why it isn't working. I don't have Microsoft Excel and had been using Libre Office for XML stuff in the past. When I go to compile the data I get an scripting error. I read above where this has been happening to other people that had older versions of Excel. Apparently Libre Office isn't compatible with this program which stinks.

I've tried a couple of other programs like WPS and Trio. WPS doesn't allow Macros, and Trio has the same script failure as Libre Office.

Anyone have any suggestions?
Unfortunately I had to cave and get O365. I got a little discount via my work who have a home use program. There's no other way to get the macros working elsewhere that I'm aware of (short of rewriting it yourself) - macros in XLS is basically a vendor lock in money maker for Microsoft.

It's worth it IMO, I can't go back to the XP system in Madden, it's just too boring. Revival + tdawg's progression has solved franchise playability for me. I can see myself playing a full franchise with this system (I'll probably get bored of seeing the team's uniforms before I get bored of the challenge).
Old 10-17-2019, 08:52 AM   #88
Pro

OVR: 4

Going to be dropping 1.4 update

-Completely revamped sim stats to match nfl totals in every category
-edit to fix ball sailing over defenders head without making play no it
-increased fumble chance
-revamped end of half logic
-increase penalty chance for undisciplined trait players
-increase injuries

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC > Madden NFL Football PC Released Mods »